Roosters sister x Hangman

Start from the beginning

"Jake! What the hell are you doing here?!" I screamed while Turing around hastily and running to the bathroom, thank god I still had my robe on.

"It's been like half an hour since I text you I was waiting in the car and you didn't come out so I knocked and you didn't open it so I check the door- you need to lock your door!" He said yelling towards the bathroom, even though I couldn't see him I could somehow tell he has the unforgettable smirk.

"What if i was a murder?" He said a sarcastic tone,

"Oh please Jake, your harmless" i snap back, who's going to break in my house? No one.

"That's what you think, I could be a cold blooded killer and you would have no idea" he yells back from the door,

"I don't think a killer would openly say that there one- Jake what are you still doing here, please go wait in the car I'll be out in 5 minutes" I say confused why he's still in my house.

"Fine, I saw you in nothing but a robe singing to rihanna, made my night" he saids, again I could definitely tell he's grinning ear to ear.

"Your disgusting" I say trying to finish this pathetic argument, if your could even call it that, as a warm feeling spreads across my face.

"No I'm gorgeo-" he didn't get to finish before I yelled back

"Shut up!" I say trying to not laugh.

I can finally start to get dressed, and I change into this beautiful warm coloured blouse with a few buttons undo from the top,  cream coloured shorts finish the look making the button up really pop.

(This is the outfit, I love it 🖤🖤)

(Pretend you have beach blonde coloured hair not brown)

Picking up my phone that I dropped on the floor in my room from shock of Jake standing in my doorway. I make my way to the kitchen and pick up my house keys so no 'killer' will kill when I get back home, or whatever jakes over-active imagination thinks is going to happen.

I see Jake leaning against the car as I lock my front door and turn around to face him as I walk towards him to get to the car. When I get to the car he looks up from his phone and he's jaw drops when he looks me up and down.

"Holy shit-" he saids under his breath, not knowing if I should have heard that I just chose to take it as a compliment.

"Close your month, your catching flies" I giggle back to him,

"Sorry ma'ma" he said snapping out of his trance and saluting me as he opens the passenger door for me.

"Such a dork" I coo back to him winking, his face forms into a cheeky grin.