Chapter 30. Plan B.

Start from the beginning

'Every soon you will know your place in Y/n's life Taehyung' Aera thought with a victory smile on her face knowing Y/n didn't meet Taehyung for few days.

----

Y/n had a smile whileadoring stars. "I wish, I could hug you all" she said staring at stars with sadsmile. "Anyway, now I have to go. Bye Eomma-Appa, Bye Peach" Y/n waved goodbye to stars and got up from the bench, Y/n got freeze at her place as she turnedtowards her right and she saw Taehyung standing few steps away from her.

 Bye Eomma-Appa, Bye Peach" Y/n waved goodbye to stars and got up from the bench, Y/n got freeze at her place as she turnedtowards her right and she saw Taehyung standing few steps away from her

There he was standing staring at Y/n showing his boxy smile. Y/n look here and there not wanting to make any eye contact with him. Taehyung's smile grew up when Y/n walk towards him but his smile vanished when Y/n pass by him without saying a word, this behaviour of Y/n clenched Taehyung's heart. 

Taehyung followed Y/n and stand infront of her, blocking her way

Taehyung followed Y/n and stand infront of her, blocking her way. "I am sorry Princess for my behaviour that night" Taehyung apologizes for his behaviour but Y/n didn't utter a word, she was looking at her foot and playing with her finger. Taehyung placed his index finger under Y/n's chin and lift her face up to see her beautiful eyes but she was gazing everywhere except Taehyung. 

"Princess please look at me" Taehyung plead which melt Y/n's heart. She slowly shifted her glance at him. Taehyung had smile on his face while his eye were shining. Y/n was lost in his eyes, his eyes were showing joy and guilt at same time. Joy because he gets to see his Princess face this close after days and guilt for making his Princess uncomfortable that night.

Y/n came to her sense when Taehyung held her both hand and said "I am sorry Princess, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable that night. I don't know what happened to me and I miss behave with you. I didn't mean to pull you like that and came that close to you. I don't know why I was about kiss you. Please trust me I didn't want to make you uncomfortable" by his tone Y/n can sense that he was every guilty for his behaviour.

"It's ok. I already forget about that night you should also forgot about that and it's not like something happened between us" Y/n said calmly and gave him assured smile. "Then, why you are ignoring me?" Y/n was silent at Taehyung's question.

'He is right, if you forget about that night why you are ignoring him from past few days and even few minutes back when he was standing infront you decide to ignore him' came Y/n's unconscious mind voice.