(D&N) Chapter 16: One Last Stand

Start from the beginning

Erwin looks at Ozpin who was looking down.

Erwin: Professor Ozpin?

Ozpin doesn't answer and nods.

Ozpin: I trust Blake's decision.

Yang: You're kidding!

Shion sends the Grimm towards Blake's body. Adam saw how it entered through her veins as he showed a worried face. Athena was still trying to put Blake out of this mission.

Athena: Blake! This is not funny! You don't have to prove anything or "correct" your sins! You don't have too!

The wall breaks, as they see Y/N panting fairly angry.

Blake: Go!

Athena looked at Blake but later dropped a few tears running away but not before picking up Weiss, Y/N was about to go towards them.

Y/N: You protect our enemy... for what?

Blake: She's a victim. She doesn't need to be killed.

Y/N: I'll be the judge.

He dashed towards Blake as they clash weapons a few times but he later kicks her back. She groans as she looks at her arms and closes her eyes.

Blake: I'm sorry... Y/N.

Y/N scoffs as he glared at Blake while walking forward.

Y/N: For what?

She showed him her arm... her veins turning black. He looks in shock knowing what is happening.

Y/N: No!

He ran towards her as Blake smiling dropped a tear.

(Skip from 2:38-3:28)

But her tear disappeared as her body was covered in energy and the Grimm started to affect her. Energy shot to the sky as Y/N impaled the blade in the ground, he looked forward seeing black, red and purple energy. Athena looked back seeing the transformation begin dropping a few gears but keeps running away with Weiss in her back. Y/N groans as he look forward, he could see Blake's silhouette.

Y/N: Blake! Stop! You'll destroy yourself!

Blake's amber eyes were covered in black completely but later her red iris glow like Y/N, as her clothes changed to a black coat with a red shirt which didn't cover her belly button, as she gained some black leggings and high heels with two long blades. She raises one as the energy surrounding her went to her blades as an explosion was set, Y/N tanked it but he looked shocked as he saw Blake... or more like a Nightmare Blake.

Y/N: You have no idea what you're dealing with. Blake?

Blake showed to have a White Fang mask on... similar to his own, as she looked at Y/N there wasn't much distance between the two, until she smirks... no... smiles... in an evil way. Y/N looked confused as Blake tilted her head a little while standing a bit to the side.

Blake: I'm well aware with what I'm dealing. But it's time to have my group back?

Y/N: Yours? You don't act like this... you never have...

Blake: Then clearly... you didn't know me.

She kept a smile, as Y/N frown. Her voice... dark but sadistic, desperate but flirty... this is not Blake.

Y/N: Either you take away your power... or I will have to do it myself.

Blake: Then you might have to rip it... darling.

Y/N: Darling?

(Ends music)

Blake dashed as she starts to clash blades with him as now when they stayed clashed, they were almost equal.