Chapter 3. The Doppelgänger

Start from the beginning

Jade angrily "Could you respect yourself, you're not even dating?"

I say "Jade!!"

Jade says "It's just a silly game that you play with each other's feelings."

Jackson says "Hey, Jade

Jackson says "Hey, Jade." Hold her hand, "Are you okay?"

Jade says "No, I don't see anything beautiful in front of me."

I say "I know, our life at the academy isn't the best thing, but think," I point to Jackson "His parents passed away, and it's his refuge," I point to myself "I ran away from my family," I point to Jade

Jade says "I was stabbed in the back by my sister."

Jackson says "Your sister is a whore to steal your boyfriend from you, the three of us are victims of our family."

I say "Let's graduate this year and find a place for the three of us and start over and gain our own strength."

Jade says "Despite our miserable lives, I am grateful for our friendship."

Jackson says "of course, perfect Warlock" gives us his hand.

Jade says "Dark Witch" she holding Jackson's hand

I say "A Wicked Witch." Hold both of their hands.

Jade throws our hands "no feelings I'm sick of you"

We laugh and see Elena coming through the door. Jackson says "Here's the last of Petrova's branch."

I wonder "Read about this family?"

Jade says "The doppelgangers are bitches whose heart always plays with men."

I say "Calm down, flame."

Jackson says "Shut up you two, how are you going to get the ingredients from her?"

I raise my eyebrows and smile "I'll surprise you."

Jade says "About to Suprise us" she looks at Jackson "Jackson, you haven't seen Salome Show."

Jackson says "I've seen the security cameras and it was great."