15. Extinguishing Red

Start from the beginning

"In college. He was a senior, but he always treated me as an equal. I still don't call him Hyung even when he's a year older than me."

Jungkook started talking comfortably around Jimin and the alpha smiled. "You can call me Hyung. You can call me Jimin too if you like."

"I am not like that. I can't call you by your name... And it's awkward."

"What is?" Jimin's brows curved a bit as he whipped his neck to see his perfect omega.

"You are my employer now and I shouldn't even be doing this. Why am I here?" Jungkook was suddenly beginning to breathe heavily. 

In one moment, the smiling omega went from chipper to panicked. 

Jimin pulled up the car to the side, immediately holding the omega's palms. "Breathe, yes... That's perfect," he indicated, leaning down and looking up into Jungkook's eyes as the omega regulated. "Slowly, deep breaths."

Jungkook obeyed the man as though he was supposed to. Nothing in his life felt so meaningful. His insides screamed that this was meant to be. Jimin holding him so delicately and using his softest voice while padding his thumb over his skin felt like he belonged at the moment. Jungkook dared to look into Jimin's eyes with a flash of pink, and the alpha bestowed a sweet smile. "Better?" He asked softly.

Jungkook nodded. 

Jimin slid back to his seat and opened the center console of his Porsche to pull out a cold bottle of water. He held it for the omega to drink and Jungkook opened his lips, much to his surprise. Suddenly, he needed the alpha, in a way that he never thought of.

Jungkook crossed his legs and Jimin's eyes immediately and subtly went to his crotch. Clearing his throat, he put the bottle back in the cold container once Jungkook was done drinking and looked at him intently. "I was thinking... Maybe we skip the coffee shop and go for a long drive instead? Only if you are okay with it." 

Jungkook nodded softly.

They sat on the bonnet of the steady car, leaning against the windshield and looking up at the sky in silence. There was a small hilltop by the outskirts in the suburbs that Jimin had driven to after getting a coffee from a drive-through. "What's wrong, Jungkook?" He asked when he saw the omega resting one of his palms over his chest. 

"It's silly," Jungkook chuckled. "Coffee doesn't sit well with my body, especially if I have it in the late evening. My heart is racing."

"Oh, you sweetheart," Jimin didn't ask Jungkook before pulling him towards his own body and putting his head over his own chest. He remembered the omega had once mentioned the same thing to him, but he reckoned that at that time, he was simply trying to get rid of him. "You are adorable."

Jungkook grinned and blushed together. Being in the protective embrace, he realized what he has been missing all those years. He never let anyone in his heart, and at the same time, no one ever enticed him enough as Jimin did with his resilience. Jungkook gave credit to Jimin for all that he has done to make this night possible, and he was thankful for that. Could he also feel things without being completely overrun by his thoughts and fears? Jimin made it seem possible. The alpha's fingers disappeared in the black mop of his hair and he closed his eyes, letting the feeling sink in. "This feels good." He acknowledged. 

"I wanted to make you feel good."

"Hyung," the younger mumbled, barely moving his lips while relishing the man's touch. 

"Hm?" Jimin looked down at his chest, seeing the calm face relaxing on his touch. 

"I like you a lot too."

Jimin's lips stretched and his heart began to beat faster, right under Jungkook's head. "Thank you, baby. Thank you for liking me back. I promise I will make it worth your while."

The alpha wanted to kiss the omega and hold him close forever if he could, but given how fast everything was going, he was also scared. He needed Jungkook to stay, and to be worthy of the prettiest omega he'd ever laid eyes on, he practiced control. "I am a little hungry," Jungkook said, opening his eyes and diverting the subject when his heart couldn't take it anymore. If he let Jimin speak some more, he would become vulnerable. 

"What and where do you want to eat?" Jimin asked, seeing Jungkook get up and turn to him, staring at his lips. What if he asked Jungkook if he could kiss him just once tonight?

The younger jumped down from the car's bonnet to the ground and began to fix his shoes.

Jimin sighed and got down as well, relatively in a much more mature way than the younger one. "Jungkook," he called.

The omega felt something akin to mesmerization from Jimin's voice. His gaze averted up from the ground. He couldn't understand it, but he felt a pull towards the alpha and he didn't resist it either as he leaned closer and closer until Jimin placed his arm around his waist, and gently cuddled his cheek with his free palm.

They stopped and only the wind moved, ceasing them in a place. Jungkook closed his starry eyes, giving Jimin control of his bearings. Before he felt the soft lips on his own, he felt the warmth inside his body, a throb in his veins as if his whole body was in sync and hyping him up for doing the right thing after many bad decisions. He gasped softly, feeling the shift in Jimin's hand from his cheek to behind his head. The alpha was gentle in his touch and how he held him was tender and manly. Jimin was not a boy, but a man,  who knew how to make him feel right.

He couldn't remember if the night they spent was anything like this, but he preferred this much more over the blinding lust of his heat. Jimin's lips kept kissing him softly and his lips kissed the delicious, plump ones back. It felt right. The storm in his stomach calmed and when they opened their eyes after parting, he saw the burning fire in Jimin's eyes, and Jimin saw extinguishing red.  

First Voter: Bella_Min13