Kim Chaehyun | Cheeky

A short oneshot since I haven't been able to update for the past few weeks.

__________

You were minding your own business, doing your own schoolwork by the library as the deadline was approaching each second passes by. You flipped through each pages of the book you're currently holding, trying to find the answer to the questions that was in front of you.

Not long after, you noticed a familiar figure from the corner of your eye, to which you did not mind and continue doing what you were doing.

"Hey. I know you noticed me coming towards you. Why didn't you say hi to me?" She pouted, before sitting across of you.

"I'm kind of busy right now, sorry."

"Hmph. You're lucky that I'm nice." She puffed, before proceeding to open her backpack.

In your head, a thought popped up that Chaehyun might have some idea since she wasn't doing anything after she had opened her bag. She soon got up, sitting next to you which caught you off guard.

"What're you doing?"

"Don't act like you don't like what I'm actually doing." She smirked, moving closer to you.

You were no longer focused on doing your own work, as you felt your heartbeat getting faster.

"See? You stopped moving your pen! You're not all that tough, Y/N." She giggled.

"Who wouldn't?" You tried getting back at her for teasing you, to which it might have slightly worked as she was taken aback by your sudden aggression.

"Not all that tough now, are you? Kim Chaehyun?"

"Shut up."