Volume 2 Chapter 1: Menagerie

Start from the beginning

Cat Faunus: Blake! My little kitten!

She hugged Blake, making her groan as Y/N stood there putting his shirt back on. The cat Faunus kissed Blake's cheek before looking at Y/N

Cat Faunus: and you must be Y/N, correct?

Y/N: yes ma'am, and you are?

Kali: oh please, you don't have to call me ma'am, it makes me sound old. I'm Kali, Blake's mother

Y/N: well it's nice to meet you Ma-.. K-Kali. It's nice to meet you Kali.

They shook hands and Kali had a very firm grip, using her thumb to rub his hand.

Kali: well, why don't we make our way home, you have everything, Y/N?

Y/N: oh, crap. One sec!

He ran back onto the ship, coming back just a few moments later with a glass container with his egg in it.

Kali: an egg?

Y/N: y-yeah. I was out on an expedition, and had found it, the mother had died

Kali: well that's sweet, it's an Anjanath egg, isn't it?

Y/N: yup, and it's been with me for about three months now.

Kali: oh? It should be close to hatching then in about another month or so, shouldn't it?

Y/N: I sure hope so, it's been a bumpy road. But I've gone to a few nursery's in Vale, and they've only told me good things.

Kali: well, that's great, I hope that you and the egg will be fine, now let's head off.

Kali began to walk, Y/N couldn't help but look at her from head to toe, her round plump rear, that had a jiggle to it with every step. Blake had elbowed him, getting his attention.

Blake: that's my mom

Y/N: I'm sorry, i-if it makes you feel any better, yours looks just a great

Blake: so you look at my ass?

Y/N: n-no, well actually yes, b-but you know what I mean... Right?

Blake only raised a brow, following after her mother with a cunning smile across her face and purposely having a sway in her hips. Y/N let out a small groan as he walked and looked down at the egg

Y/N: I think this place is gonna kill me little guy.

He began to walk after the two, catching up to them. As he walked through menagerie, he was in complete surprise at all the innovations that the Faunus had done with the monsters, the first stop they made was a nursery, it was made mostly of stones and large logs. In the back of the Nursery was a small pack of Anjanath's, staying near nests of eggs.

Kali: I figured that it would be nice for you to not worry about the egg, so you could possibly leave it here. I can assure you that it is in more than capable hands here.

He looked at the nursery as one of the staff just waved at him. He sighed as he hesitantly handed the nurse his egg, watching as she walked away with it and opened the case. She had put the egg with the rest of the Anjanath's to take care of the egg until it hatches. But when the egg was placed with them, they all looked confused as they sniffed the egg, letting out snarls and a few confused groans, as it didn't smell like a normal Anjanath egg. One of them had reluctantly taken the egg into care in order for it to hatch. Kali continued to lead Y/N through the simple town of Menagerie, with many of the people having their eyes on him, some with curiosity, some with confusion, and others with some kind of lust towards the boy, as it was mating season after all, for monsters anyways. Little to his knowledge, he gives off a small pheromone that attracts mates to him, Yang has always had the smell of this pheromone, prompting her to finally do the deed with her "brother". He has little to no knowledge of it, or of it's affects. He was led through the streets and had come upon a large house with Blake's family crest on the gates.

A Saint? or a Sin (Xeno'jiiva reader x Rwby)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara