The Beginning

After 20 years - - :

Suho & Kyungsoo's father were dealing & discussing about their business.. But CBI attacked on them because someone leaked the information.. So both of them died & many members too..

After the funeral of their father's... Suho become the new boss of "XoXo"
While kyungsoo become the new boss of "PaRaDiSe".. But they hate each other so much...

Suho start his business with his brother kai, best friend chanyeol & Chen.. Suho started so many illegal business & keep them secret behind SH Entertainment.. So People thought he's an ordinary CEO..

Kyungsoo start his business with his best friend LAY Zhang, Sehun & Xiumin.. Baekhyun secretly started a Mafia group named SuperM with his friends ( Ten, Taeyong, Lucas, Mark, & Taemin).. but Kyungsoo doesn't know about that.. Their sister Moon is in Korea & she's a crime reporter... Kyungsoo & Baekhyun loves their sister so much.. So they let her achieve her dream..

Rose(Moons co-worker & friend) : Moon, Manager nim wants to meet you now..

Moon : Okay..

Knock knock.. On the door

Manager : Come in.

Moon: Sir, you called me.. Anything important?

Manager: Yes moon. Sit down. I know you are a capable person I can depend.. There is a important but risky task waiting for you. If you want to do..

Moon: Tell me sir, I'd like to hear it first..

Manager: We've got a news that SH Entertainment's CEO is doing something illegal business & he's not an ordinary person.. He can be a leader of any Mafia group.. So we have to investigate & need prove about this.. But it's dangerous you know..

Moon : I know sir, But I'd like to investigate first.. Maybe I'll get something..

Manager: I knew you are a brave girl but think again it's risky.. Your life depends on it..

Moon: Don't worry sir, I'll do my best..

At home Moon & kyungsoo having dinner together :-

Moon: Hyung, Can I ask you something?

D.O : Sure.. What?

Moon: Do you know anything about SH entertainment? & their CEO mr Suho.. Is he doing something illegal? Or has any mafia group?

D.O: Why are you asking about them? (in a worried face)

Moon: Just heard something like that..

D.O : They are dangerous people.. You should stay away from them.. Don't forget you promised me you won't got yourself in any problem.. Or I've to talk with your boss..

*Moon knows if she get in any danger D.O won't let her do her job anymore.. so she have to lie to her hyung as she did before when she does any dangerous task..*

Moon : Don't worry. I'll stay safe hyung.. Oh I forget to tell you that I'll stay at my friends house for some days..

D.O : Okay.. Only if you promise me that you will stay away from danger & From SH ENT. too..