𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Start from the beginning

Just then, the demon looked behind and noticed a funky looking pot with all sorts of colors and designs plastered over it.

"Well, well, Akaza-sama!" The pot remarked, then something began to sprout from the pot, a skin color of white like snow. The demon from the pot had green colored mouths for eyes and a set of eyes for lips. He sprouted from the pot like that of a genie.

"Dear me, you seem to be looking swell! How have you been for the past ninety years?"

Upper moon Five:
Gyokko

The demon's eyes stuck out their tongues as he spoke. "The mere possibility of hearing about you dying made my heart leap with jo—" he coughed loudly and changed the ending of his previous sentence. "Made my heart sear with pain."

Another demon from afar hid behind a railing of one of the stairs leading down to who knows where.

His voice was shaky and deep. "This is quite terrifying. Gyokko has forgotten how to count during our long absence."

Upper moon Four:
Hantengu

"We haven't been called her for a hundred and thirteen years. An indivisible number, an unlucky number, an odd number! It's terrifying, indeed."

Akaza huffed and looked back up at the black-haired demon who carried the instrument to summon them. "Biwa woman. Has Lord Muzan arrived yet?"

She strummed once more before having the entire place go back into silence again. Her head tilted upwards the slightest bit before she opened her lips very slowly to respond.

"He has not arrived yet."

Akaza raised a brow at this. "Then where is the upper moon one? Shouldn't he be here already?"

"Hold on! Hold on!! Hang on a minute, Akaza-dono!"

Akaza knew that voice. Hell, he could hear that voice from miles away and he'd still know who it was. His eyes hardened their gaze to no one in particular, except for the one who put his hand on his shoulder so calmly and informal.

"Aren't you gonna show some concern for me? I was super worried about you guys!" The demon next to Akaza inched closer to him. "You're my precious buddies. I don't want aaaaaaaanyone to wane out now."

"Oh! Douma-dono!" Gyokko said.

The demon, Douma, averted his very uniquely colored eyes on over to the upper moon five.

"Hey! Long time no see, Gyokko! Is that a new pot? It's pretty. The pot you gave me is in my room. I planted a girl's severed head in it for a decoration."

Upper moon Two:
Douma

"Uhmm, you can't grow heads... but I like the idea." He remarked to change the odd answer he'd received.

"I know. You should come and visit next time!"

"Move your arm." Akaza whipped his fist up and turned it to punch directly at Douma. This caused for his jaw to coming flying out as blood sprayed all over the place. Douma starred in shock at this.

"Whoa!" Instantly, his jaw grew right back as if nothing had happened. The veins appearing around his jaw. "Hmmmm, nice punch there! Did you get a little stronger since we last met, Akaza-dono?"