chapter 70.(Alex Pov:-15) "Its our happy beginning wife"

Sorry for being late. My heath wasn't much supportive.

Read the last part carefully.

Enjoy ❤

Eva's Pov

"Daddy love you baby"

He said and I placed my hand in his hairs. He again kissed me there and then he pulled up. Cupping my face he kissed me too, harder, harder enough to drew all oxygen out of my lungs and I reciprocated with full force too.

Once we pulled back he smile Keeping his one hand on my stomach and other he cupped My jaw and whispered something which made me blush and wet.

"Daddy love you too wife"

I smiled at him but my pregnancy hormone made it hard to not show how much he corrupted me.

"Really?"

I asked and made myself comfortable in his lap sitting sidewise. Hearing me elongating this topic a smrik broke on his face. His hand which was on my stomach went to my waist and very slowly went up touching my butt to my waist to my shoulder then on the back of my neck.

"You doubt it wife?"

Grabbing the back of my neck he squeezed it little harder, and a gasp left my mouth. I stare at him who's eyes turned darker and I am sure mine will be reflected the same.

"Uh-huh...May be.."

I said in a whisper trying to get under his skin. He smriked again at me pushing my face toward him again. Our nose tip touching. My breath become harsh and and I felt him growing under me.

A sheet of redness covered My cheeks but the horny girl inside me was too much to let my shyness over come me.

"Then I think i need to prove it again...yeah?"

He said in his husky voice and I felt myself melting there. His woody musky cologne was trapping me and his voice was making Me lose my sence.

"Yeah..you need to prove it"

I said and I felt him getting up, with my legs around his waist wrapped tightly and eyes looking into his eyes. Our chest colliding with each other and his hand all over me.

I feel hot!

Soo hot

Making me lay on the bed flat and him above me ,he nuzzled his nose in my neck and dragged his nose till my ear and whispered

"It will be proven when my dick will enter your opening and will move slowly, very slowly that you will fell every inch of me inside you, you will be on edges all night while I'll squeeze your breast and will suck in your nipple until it's sore. You will scream for a release whole night and when you will get your realese you will feel my love for you wife"

Jesus!!

My whole body went on fire and my eyes went wide. He talked really dirty now b-but I liked it. But before I can say anymore or can think about the warning he gave me I felt him sucking on my neck which made me close my eyes while I let a soft moan out.

"You like it! Yeah? You like me talking dirty to you, you little dirty girl?"

He asked. And in a flash my cloths were tore and were resting on the floor. I felt myself more turned on. I felt his other hand going down to my core slowly. I rubbed my things to make my self clam.