I spent the rest of my day in the bedroom organizing the bathroom with all of my skin and hair care products while Austin spent his day somewhere else in the house. I didn't care as long as it wasn't near me.

Yes, I did forgive him for what happened but as much as I want to forget about it, I can't. I'm always going to be jealous, I'm always going to have what he did to me in the back of mind.

I hear footsteps approaching the bathroom, I look over to Austin leaning against the door frame.

"Look, I didn't mean to react like that. I was already stressed. I'm sorry."

"I get it. Just please remember that I'm getting used to this and I'm stressed as well."

"I know baby. I hate to see you upset." He says softly.

He approaches me and hugs me from the side as we are both looking at each other through the bathroom mirror. I lay my head on his chest before he plants a kiss on it.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

"I forgive you, I'm sorry for the attitude I gave you."

"It was kind of sexy." He chuckles.

*

Later that evening Austin decided to take me out for some late night ice cream as part of his apology. We drove to the downtown area and stopped by our usual ice cream shop. He ordered my favorite, cookie dough ice cream with two spoons to share.

It didn't take long before we started seeing flashing lights from the distance pointing our direction. I look over to the paparazzi in the bush and can't help but laugh.

I didn't cover my face either so I'm sure they got a good shot of the "Mystery Girl." Hopefully that pays someone's rent. I'm glad my face can at least contribute to our economy.

I teased Austin by staring at him in the eyes seductively as he fed me the ice cream.

"Don't do that to me." He chuckles.

"Hm. What are you gonna do about it?"

"I'll have to show you at home." Austin lays his hand on my cheek before rubbing his thumb against my bottom lip. I take his thumb into my mouth sucking a melted ice cream off.

I can just see the sexual frustration in his eyes as he bites his bottom lip.

I can't help but tease him on the drive home. I rub his jeans while his erection grows.

"What are you gonna do to me huh?" I chuckle while running my hands up his shirt.

"Take your pants off."

"I will when we get home." I chuckle.

He moves his right hand to my thigh and gently squeezes it.

"Why do we have to wait until we're home?" He smirks.

I take off my pants without any hesitation. Austin moves his hand over to my panties and rubs me through the fabric. He then pulls my panties to the side and slide two fingers in, all while impressively keeping his eyes on the road.

"You like that?"

"Mhm." I moan.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes I do. I love it." I whimper.

He continues to pump his fingers in and out of me slowly until we make it back to the parking garage of the condo. He drives to the top of the garage over looking the city. He finally pulls his fingers out of me to put the car in park.

 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | AUSTIN BUTLERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें