Nancy and Adira looked between Henry and the Clock, shock on their faces as they watched him with his eyes closed, moving the hands on the clock with his mind. He's like 11 Adira thought, but she didn't say it out loud... cause if he was like 11, it meant that he was like her too. And it didn't exactly seem ideal to compare a murderer to herself or the girl who had saved their asses too many times to count.

They then heard shrieking behind them, they turned their heads and were suddenly teleported out into the front yard. The sun was shining brightly above them, with only a few clouds in the sky. It was a nice temperature, not too humid and not windy either. The lawn was freshly mown and the smell of flowers filled their nostrils, but the nice scenery could not be appreciated as the girls stared at the spot before them.

A few meters ahead of them was a rabbit caught in a small trap, struggling to get out. His small foot was wrapped in wire that was attached to a wooden rod sticking out of the ground. The horror-filled shrieks that left its mouth was enough to bring tears to Adira's eyes. Adira quickly went to go help it but Nancy grabbed ahold of her wrist as they watched Henry approach it. There was nothing that she could do to help the rabbit, it was the past.

They watched as he stuck his hand out over the rabbit and then all of the bones in the rabbit began to snap and blood squirted out everywhere. Nancy and Adira let out small gasps as they watched the awful sight before them, shivers rolling down their spines as goosebumps littered their skin. Adira grabbed ahold of Nancy's hand roughly and then quickly ran back over to the house, throwing the front door open and pulling Nancy in behind her before shutting the door.

They stood there in silence for a few short moments before Nancy looked over at Adira with wide eyes and nodded her head softly, "say it," she muttered out, "you can say it." Everything that Adira had been saying from the beginning was right and this whole time, Nancy had done nothing but tell her that her theories all had to be wrong and that they weren't possible.

"I told you so," Adira whispered back, a look of horror still on her face as she tried to forget about the thing that they had just witnessed. They thought that maybe it was over and Vecna would stop them from seeing all this, but they knew that they were wrong as they heard the wailing of a baby from the room next to them, "ah shit," Adira cursed under her breath before they stepped away from the front door and then slowly began to make their way over to the room where the baby crying was coming from.

They walked into the loungeroom, their eyes widening and small gasps falling from their mouths as they noticed a burning crib rocking in the fire, loud cries coming from the burning, wooden baby bed. They looked over at the couch and Victor was staring at the crib with a look of pure horror on his face, but he didn't move. He just sat on the couch and stared at it, "but I thought they only had two kids..." Nancy muttered out

"They did," Adira replied softly, both of them trying to figure out whose baby was in the fire right now and how the hell the crib was rocking by itself. Adira tried to focus in on the energy, "I... I don't think it's their baby... it seems like it's one of his memories, it's not actually there."

Dream a Little Dream suddenly began to play from the dining room, "dude I love this song," Adira muttered out softly. Nancy and Adira left the loungeroom and made their way over to the music. They stood under the archway of the entrance, watching the scene unfold before them. Henry, Alice and Virginia were all sitting at the table while Victor walked over to the radio which was switching between channels.

"Something tells me that shit is about to go down," Adira muttered out and Henry suddenly shut his eyes and all the lights around the house began to flicker violently, the channels of the radio switching even faster now. And then it started.

Victoria was the first one to shoot up towards the ceiling, stopping mere centimetres from the roof. Her bones began snapping loudly and her eyes sank into her skull before her body. Adira looked down at the kids, Alice looked horrified, not even having enough time to break down in tears, not knowing how to react as she prayed that what was happening was just a nightmare. Henry on the other hand was just sitting there, his eyes closed as blood began to drip from his nose.

Her body was then violently dropped down onto the table between the two children who sat across from each other, a loud thud echoing through the whole house. Adira's hands flew to her mouth in horror. Henry had just enough time to wipe the blood from his nose before Victor grabbed him and pulled him and his sister out of their chairs.

All he wanted was to save his children. He blamed himself, he knew that this house was haunted, it was cursing them and he should have moved his family out of their sooner. He forced himself not to look at the love of his life sprawled out on the table as blood seeped through her clothes onto the expensive furniture. Victor managed to make it to the front door before he froze, losing grip on his children, his head hunched over as his eyes went white.

Alice was the next one to shoot up towards the ceiling, her bones snapping loudly and her eyes being ripped back into her skull, just levitating there for a few short moments before landing back on the ground with a loud thud. "She was just a kid..." Nancy whispered out 

"We all are..." Adira said, nodding her head as she looked at Alice sadly, she couldn't believe Henry could do this to his own sister. She would never do something that would harm her brother, sure she playfully punched him a few times and threw shit at him to annoy him... but this was insane, "Alice, Chrissy, Pat, Fred... Max,"

Adira and Nancy watched as Henry stood behind his father, his eyes shut and his nose bleeding. He was the one that had killed his family, his poor family who had deserved so much better than to be murdered like this and in Victor's case, driven to insanity and locked away for his entire life.

The lights began to flicker more violently and then Henry fell to the floor and Victor seemed to break out of his trance, rushing over to his son who was the only other one left alive, his daughter laying near the door with her bones snapped. He cradled his son in his arms, sobbing loudly as he prayed to got to help his son.

Next, they watched as the police barged into the house, handcuffing Victor and showing sympathy and affection to the real murderer as the victim was dragged out to a police car. "Poor man, just watched his family get murdered and now they are arresting him," Adira muttered out sympathetically as she watched them put him in the black and white car with flashing lights on top.