Chapter 1: Move In

Hwang Y/N POV:

"Here we are, young master!" The chauffeur announced.

I turned to look out the window as we drove up to the massive old-school-looking building.

Honestly, it looks like a bunch of vampires would live here. "I don't understand why I have to live at school," I complained to Mark, the chauffeur.

"Master Taeyang believes that if you live on campus you'll be less likely to skip classes and if you do skip classes you'll have nowhere to go and make trouble," he replied.

"Well, that's stupid.." I scoffed, helping him unload my belongings from the vehicle.

We enter the building and make our way to my room. "You're late," we hear a girl say from behind.

We turn around to face her and see this cute smiling girl. She's relatively tall but I'm a few centimeters taller than her. She doesn't seem intimidating but at the same time, she seems to be important.

Mark then bows and says "I am sorry miss there was a bit of traffic due to an accident on the road that is why we arrived at such a time."

"No worries, there are some things we can't control," the girl replies.

"I'm Minji, the student body president of this institution. You must be Hwang Y/N" she says while extending her hand to give me a handshake.

"That is correct," I reply giving her a sturdy handshake.

Minji then helps us move my things into the royal suite-looking room and gives me a breakdown of the rules.

"School starts at 9am and ends at 4:30pm. Club activities start at 5pm and end at 7pm. Wear your uniform when on the main campus. Don't leave the premises without permission. You have everything you need on campus, if you have any questions or get lost please contact me." She finished off, handing me her phone number.

"Okay!" I said with a smirk on my face.

The president then takes her leave and I watch as she walks away.

Mark turns to me and says, "She seems nice. Don't go causing her trouble."

"What are you talking about? I am a perfect angel," I reply.

"Mhmmm," He says raising his eyebrow.

"I will take my leave now young master"

Mark and I hug and say our goodbyes.

I wave as I watch him get into the car and leave.

Walking back into the building I let out a big sigh. "Ugh, now I'm stuck here," I think to myself.

-

-

-
-

Author's Note: Slow start but we'll get there xD