Comparing Violence 3: Gathering

Finland watched from his car as Estonia's siblings entered the semi-detached house that belonged to Latvia. He had heard from Kazakhstan that there was a family gathering of the ex-Soviet republics. He didn't know if he should be there, but he just wanted to have a look.

Finland got out of his car and slowly headed towards the house. The front door was still open, and Moldova was standing there, though facing the living room. As Finland walked towards the door, Moldova turned around.

"You must be Estonia's husband," he said, slowly and a little bit coldly.

"Why, yes!" Finland replied, with a subtle smile.

"Alright then, I guess you can come in..." Moldova suggested. With that, Finland entered the house. As he walked in the living room, he noticed that Belarus and Ukraine were sitting down, having a conversation. Russia was sorting out the plates and utensils and Azerbaijan was just standing and doing nothing. Estonia was there, but he hadn't noticed Finland's arrival yet.

"Well, look at you Finland!" Ukraine awkwardly admired, causing everyone in the room to notice him. Suddenly, Estonia hostilely stood up, and swiftly turned towards him.

"Get out!" He growled, grabbing Finland harshly by the collar of his jumper. Belarus and Ukraine stood up in shock, and Azerbaijan slowly walked over, confused.

"It's ok, y-you don't understand!" Finland awkwardly tried to explain to the shocked guests.

"Get out!" Estonia screamed, now dragging Finland by his jumper towards the front door. Belarus and Russia followed them.

Once they'd reached the pathway, Estonia punched Finland in the face, causing him to fall on the floor. Suddenly, Estonia began stomping on Finland's stomach, grunting as he stomped.

"Эстонія! Адчапіцеся ад яго! (Estonia! Get off him!)" Belarus yelled, grabbing Estonia's arm as she desperately tried to pull him away. Finland put himself into the fetal position, as Estonia stomped the left side of his stomach and kicked his back.

"Хопіць! (Stop it!)" Belarus finally instructed, as Estonia slowly backed away. Russia slowly walked towards Finland and sat him up.

"Don't ever, ever disrupt one of my family gatherings again!" Estonia screamed animalistically.

"S-Somebody just get him inside!" Russia instructed, worried. Azerbaijan and Georgia, who had come outside out of curiosity, calmly took Estonia inside the house. Russia exposed Finland's stomach, cringing at the dark, purple bruises not only from this beating, but from many others.

With Belarus' help, he managed to help Finland stand up. Russia then locked eyes with Finland; tears were welling up in his eyes.

"Shh, it's okay..." Russia whispered, now hugging Finland and stroking his hair. Slowly, they walked towards Russia's car.