Andrea

I saw ace coming towards me and I panicked. Ace had been my psycho ex, he had stalked me since middle school, and boy was he good at stalking.

I always used to see him in every turn I took, but I thought nothing of it. And that went on until high school where he finally proposed me, and I, as dumb as always, accepted it.

Which I highly regret.

I dumped him when I found out about his crazy obsessiveness. I mean I found my long lost panties in his room! Who wouldn't be scared!?

Anyways, I tried to escape but I was cornered.

He stalked towards me, towering over me by a foot. He's 6'3 and so he had a bigger advantage.

He pinned me against the wall and breathed in my hair...

I tried to push him aside but that failed, he was well built. To be honest if he wasn't such a creep, I would date him again. But some things never change.

"God Andrea, you're still as beautiful as ever..." He harshly whispered against my ear.

Chills... Bad chills...

"Get. Away. From. Me." I tried to push him away but he was just too strong. I was fuming with rage.

I felt my whole face get heated with anger when he sucked on my bottom lip. I trembled with fear when he took out a little blade, little but sharp.

"Kiss me, or you'll regret it." He gave me an evil grin.

I swear to GOD-- I'll end him.

He kissed me again harshly but also put the knife against my neck as a threat.

"Do it, Andrea. Kiss. Me."

I had no choice but to comply. He kissed me again and this time I had to kiss him back. He applied pressure against my throat and it was hard to breathe.

I'm never attending parties like these again. Never.

Fucker, he tasted like tequila and fried fish. Ew. I'm vegetarian.

Not even half a second after that thought he was pulled away from me.

I took in a deep breath to calm myself, but I was raging mad. I was fuming. Literally. I might be looking a bit red..

It was blake who appeared in front of me.

Oh! My knight in shining armor. (Note the sarcasm people)

His deep blue eyes were addicting, but I needed to get out of here. I didn't even bother thanking him as I shoved past him and went away.

"A thank you would have been great!" He shouted as I swirled away from him. Far away.

I should have thanked him.

I'm not going to drool over his blue eyes at night. Please.

I bumped into a woman. I looked up to see Mrs Amber. The fucking irony.

We talked awkwardly about life. I watched nervously as she made eye contact with her husband stalking towards and saw the pain in her eyes.

I should have just said goodbye and left but something urged me to hug her and so I did. Because it's not costing me anything to make someone's day better right?

I quickly left after hugging her goodbye. She didn't have the time to hug me back, but I didn't care, her husband looked like a scary man, and with the aura he oozed, I would have been surprised if he wasn't scary.

I went over to my mom, to entertain myself.

But god damn me if I was prepared for the shocking waves of updates that my mom told me. About my life. The irony!