Blake

Blake's pov

Cady entered in my room just as I had came out of the shower, the towel hung low on my waist revealing my V line.

My hair were dripping wet and I still hadn't dried up.

Cady was an employee that I had a one-night stand with, accidentally, since that day she comes into my personal space ruining everything.

She walked towards me swaying her hips. I don't really know if she knows but she looks like a penguin walking like that.

I turned away and started to look for a suit to wear for my next meeting.

"Cady, how many times have I told you not to come into my room without knocking? Nobody is allowed in here except my sister and mother. I don't give a fuck that you're the "best employee", I'll fire you-"

I was cut off with her running a finger down my back. I shivered. Disgusting.

I turned to face her and was surprised by how close she was standing to me. I  took two steps back and immediately grabbed the hoodie my mother gave me. Me and my mother, both knew I would never wear that, but I think that is going to change.

I put the hoodie on as fast as I could and grabbed her hand.

"My name's chris not cady. Are we going to have sex, again?" She looked bluntly, looking mesmerized as she said it as if already dreaming about having sex with me.

"No, you're going out!" I dragged her to the door, she started clawing at my hand but I paid no mind.

She tore her hand from my grip and said, "you can't do this to me--"

"Don't talk as though you're my girlfriend, you're not. You were a one night stand, who I took my drunkenness out on and that is all you were. I don't give two fuck's about you or your name." I interrupted her and pushed her out the door and slammed it shut.

I went over to my walk in closet and hastily grabbed a white formal shirt and buttoned it up after removing my hoodie. That was the first time I ever wore a hoodie. It was comfortable.

I checked the time and cussed. Shit I'm late.

I wore my trouser and started to make my tie. I gave up after a few tries.

I put on a watch and shoes and then grabbed my phone and took the house and car keys and locked the front door of my apartment.

I clicked the button to the elevator but it was taking too long so I took the stairs skipping 2s in every step. I practically flew down the staircase.

Today is very important meeting and if I don't make it in time, I would lose hundreds....of millions.

I started my car and drove at 100mph. What was the speed limit again?

Now's not the time.

{•||×||•)}

The meeting went great, even though I lost a lot of time in making the deal. I'd just made partnership with Vanessa carter, the ceo of the blair's and blue's company.

Her company started off as a small shop in the outskirts of the city and then slowly developed into a multi-millionaire fashion trading company.

The deal we made was of her giving me the 50% of the company her profits from my company.

My company works illegally for the most part. It hacks into vaults of billionaires and millionaires and steals data from them to gain information and make something better with two or more informations combined. My company is all about cultivating new resorts near beautiful view giving places like in maldives, switzerland and etc etc. I need to cover up my illegal work with Vanessa's company, and that is what the deal was about.

My mother is hosting a party of my coming of age tomorrow. It's going to be held in one of my own properties in malibu.

The main ground covers about 4 thousand feet and on top is the biggest building, which is the main building which giveaway the view of the whole place.

If my company comes down then tourists won't have a place to go live in. So it's my duty, even if it's illegal or legal. You need a place to stay in, and I need the money.

Now before you think of me as an arrogant brat, I want to inform you that I donate to 3-4 charities, I'm actually good, that is, until you're on my bad list. Which I prefer you won't be in since you don't want to know what happened to them....

{•||×||•}

I wore the new brand suit and trouser that my mother bought for me along with cufflinks and a matching tie. But ofcourse I ditched the tie, again.

Guess, a 27 year old billionaire, still can't tie a tie to save his life

I gelled back my hair and sprayed myself with my own customized deodrante of minty scents.

I called up william to prepare my ride and ten minutes later, when I was double checking everything, the limo arrived.

I walked down in all my elegance, surely I'd find myself a girl right?

{•||×||•}

"Oh no, not her.." shit. I cursed.

"You.." she seethed as she narrowed her eyes, when she walked across the room to the bar area and sat down next to me. She's so short..... Blake! Not now, dude!

"Kidnapper!" I hissed back.

"Well, you were cute then... Keyword. Were. Then."

"Was that a compliment, Anderson?" I looked away from the heated eye contact.

The bartender arrived with my drink and I stepped off the stool with my 'bloody-shot' in hand. I don't know dude the bartender said it's the strongest mix here.

I was about to walk out when Andrea grabbed my hand. I stopped dead in my track.

"Yes, that was a compliment...." She muttered.

It took me a whole of 5 seconds to process what happened and when I looked back- she was gone.

I didn't see her throughout the party either. So I guessed she went home.

But Goddam imagine my shock when I see a boy shoving his tongue down her throat just about in the corner.

I stormed towards them and pulled her out from his embrace and pushed her aside as I threatened the boy.

He ran off, tsk coward.

I turned towards Andrea and she was burning with rage... As in her whole face was red with anger. And if smoke could come out of her ears and nose....trust me, it would.

Is she angry at me?