Her feet moved a few steps before she stopped. Dead in her tracks. As Daemon Targaryen sat in the iron throne.

"My Gods, Daemon! Get out of that seat", she closed the door behind her and glided down the steps towards the man she so wished she despised.

"Why my dear, Rose? It's to be mine one day anyway", his usual smirk plastered itself all over his face because he knew how much she hated it - he could tell by the look on her beautiful face now.

The Targaryen man arose from the seat and stepped towards her, a smile on his face now, eyes soft. "I brought you something".

Roseva knotted her eyebrows, eyes in slits as she spat, "Why would I want a gift from you?".

Daemon pretended the words didn't pierce his heart a little and continue to unfold a necklace from his palm. "Because, my Rose, you're special to me".

"I don't want it".

"Turn around"

Despite every fibre of her being wanted to hurt him, slap him even, she turned around — moving her hair to the side. She could feel him, his fingertips dancing around her skin as he put the necklace around her neck — the coldness of it making her skin shiver.

Once he laid it against her skin and moved his hands away, Roseva looked down to see a red rose. My Rose. She didn't know what to say or if she could say anything.

"Look at me", his words echoed in her ear, making her turn around, her hand clutching the rose like her life depended on it. "It's made from the same metal as my sword — that way I know that you're always with me". Daemon then lifted up a chain with an identical rose attached to the bottom of it.

"Daemon", she whispered but he only pressed a finger to her pink lips to silence her short.

"I know you hate me. You have every right to. But I'll be damned if I spend the rest of my life not trying to make it up to you, my Rose".

And without saying another word, he left. But this time he didn't leave knowing he could never come back - he left knowing that maybe, just maybe she would let him back in.

The Godwoods was the place that the three highborns loved. Roseva in particular loved the roses that were placed for her and made it a priority to manage them herself so they could blossom in her presence instead of someone else's.

"Did you read it?", Alicent ask conspicuously to Rhaenyra who laid her head upon her lap -- Roseva looked back at them from her roses with a smile, she had always admired the bond their shared and only hoped that nothing would ruin it.

"Of course I read it", the Princess tried to sound convincing to nor Alicent or Roseva were buyinh it.

Roseva lifted herself from the ground with a single rose in her hand and walked along to sit in front of the pair, her legs sitting to the side of her, "You best of read it, Rhaenyra, I told you to do it as your punishment for nearly scaring me to death".

"But Roseva, you know I don't care for the reading", the young girl tried to whine and Alicent shook her head knowing she did not read it like Roseva had told them.

"And I don't care for the whining", The lady quipped and Rhaenyra smiled in disbelief that she ever let Roseva speak like that to her but it was Roseva, she loved Roseva because she had only done right by her.

"When Princess Nymeria arrived in Dorne, who did she take to husband?", Alicent asked the Princess and Roseva watched her carefully -- she would be shocked if Rhaenyra knew the answer.