"You still be talkin to Ro?" Looking down at Ava's phone I noticed there were text messages on her screen from Ro.

"Yeah she sent me her results.. it's his baby" She made a yikes face looking up at me.

"She could be lyin baby I told Tae to get his own results done"

"I know me too.. ion think she is though, he was still messing with her" She shrugged seasoning some cubed steak and chicken chunks.

"Where Millie at?" I questioned making Ava roll her eyes.

"Leon came and took her onna date"

"Why you roll yo eyes" I chuckled going to grab out some of my Minute Maid Peach Juice

"Cause her ass don't love me no more she stay tryna leave" Ava fake sniffled wiping someone nonexistent ass tears.

"Mannn she be cuddling up witcho ass every night ion even get to sleep wit my woman no more" I muttered the last part making her throw some shit at me.

"I want some stir fry tonight yall good wit that?" She changed the subject quick.

"Yeah I'm good wit it baby.. but can I have you for dessert?" I questioned smirking a lil.

Im corny as fuck... only for her tho

"Of course stink" She cheesed wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Don't start nun you can't finish Ava" I muttered pulling her close lifting her chin up so I can look into her big chocolate eyes.

"I think I've proven to be able to finish anything I start sir"

"Yeah you right"

"I love you" She cheesed rocking us back and forth. I leaned down planting kisses on her pretty face.

"I love you more mommy ava" I teased sliding my hands down until i reached her ass gripping it with both hands.

"This muthafucka sittin so right" I mumbled against her neck feeling her body tense up.

"Cmon you finna fuck me in the bathroom.. now" Ava demanded grabbing my hand leading me to one of the bathrooms of my main floor.

Shorty ass my lil freak fr

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦