Chapter 1: The Life Of The Underworld

Hi everyone, This is chapter 1 of this book, this is one year after the divorce.

Also the reason dream is the little brother, it's because he came a little bit later than nightmare, basically twin stuff...

Also when Nim said that she wanted nightmare she accidentally meant to say dream but it came out wrong, so now she was stuck with Nightmare and never cared about him.

Okay time for the story now!!!

-------------------------

(DrEaM POV)
(Don't ask why it's like that)

I was in my room coloring, and I got bored...I look around my room, and on a nightstand, was a lockit of a person, who looked kind of like me but purple, and without a tail and horns.

I took out the picture and on the back it had a promise saying that him and his brother would always stay together, I was questioning what this was I never seen it in my life until today, "who put this there"

Maybe I should just leave it alone like maybe it was past that I don't know I mean I really don't know it's been a year, I know I'm lost a lot of memories this year but I promise I don't know where this came from.

I sat it down back on the nightstand and started to draw, the picture was a lava filled lake with demon surrounding it, I thought it was cool well tell their people I guess creepy.

I'm mostly a type of creepy skeleton as you can say~

(The reason dream and Nightmare are skeletons still it's because we're going to say this, Nim dated a gaster and there are you but then everything died except for them and some villagers so then that happened)

After I was done drawing, I was called down to have lunch just saying would be probably mac and cheese, of course it was sandwiches.

"How is your day been dream." My grandma asked as I saw my favorite Sammy. (Sammy's are sandwiches)

"It's been good, I did some coloring of a picture I think is cool but I don't think other "normal" people would agree with me" I said as she sat at the table to.

Now I have think of it when I look at her she doesn't even look that old she looks about her thirties, when did she even have my dad.

(Just to help you out, demons do not age so they say the same age as what they were when they died unless they were brought to the underworld, like dream, but once they read a certain age they will not age anymore.)

"Oh that's sound like a beautiful picture honey, I'm sorry your dad and your grandpa aren't here right now they're busy working on the shed since the last time it blew up..." The last time the shed was blowed up was because of a lightning storm...

"Ya, figures they're working on it, we have to keep her things stored of people will steal them I mean that's mostly every day but..." I really don't know what to say after that.

I finished eating throw away my plastic plate and went back upstairs.

I opened my laptop and got my headphones from my drawer right below it, I plugged my headphones into the computer and went on to Roblox.