"Hey Snowflake." Crystal called.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Thank you…for sticking by me the entire time. And for believing even when I didn't…and I'm sorry about our argument earlier today I should've trusted you more that Jackie." Crystal said.

"Apology accepted and besides sister argue every now and then, what's important is how we decided to make up. And I love you very very much." Snowflake said as she finished tying the lace and helped her sister up.

"I love you too." Crystal said and the hugged.

Duchess watched them from the side and her eyes drifted towards Princess who was making sure that she had everything ready. She felt absolutely guilty about everything, but she didn't know what to do to make up for everything.

Princess noticed the sullen look on Duchess's face and wanted to approach her but she didn't know how to she's torn, after all she was close to dying not too long ago. But, their sisters so they can't hate each other forever right?

"Why do relationships have to be so complicated?" She muttered as they all began to make their way to the castle.

*****

Meanwhile Northwinds finally got the staff and he threw it towards Jackie.

"Oh yeah! I am awesome!" She sang.

"Nothing can stop us now!" Northwind said but he yelped when he was suddenly grabbed by the Snow King who used him as a back scratcher and fell on top of him as he lost his balance.

"At last. The power of winter!" Jackie exclaimed.

"Well you better use it quick to turn off the wicked winter down below. Cuz if the world is buried who do we get to boss around?" Northwind said.

"Blizzard begone!" Jackie yelled but the staff was out of her control and she fell. The staff blasted the snow outside and the clouds below only made the storm worse.

"Whoa, you just like, doubled it. Snowflakes the size of houses! That was your plan, right? I'm confused." Northwind asked as they overlooked the balcony.

"Yeah! Of course, I meant to do that." She laughed sheepishly and she pressed some buttons on the staff.

"You are so smart! This plan is so tricky I can't tell how it'll ever work at all!" Northwind said.

"Let me adjust a few settings and–"

She lost control again and create an ice block that almost crushed Northwind. 

"Whoa, you are getting pretty good with that, except the part where you blasted the wrong way and almost totalled me." He said.

"Yeah, just uh, testing the range!" She smiled and shoved him out of the way. "By the time those two sisters get up to the gates. I'll be ready." She smirked.

****

The heroes of the tale continued to travel towards the winter palace. But, it was a long way there and Faybelle was acting weird over a call about unicorns.

"I didn't know you liked unicorns." Ashlynn said.

"Oh you know me, Faybelle Thorne, I am so full of surprises." She smirked.

Along the way Snowflake fell over her skate and she yelped getting their attention.

"Sorry, guys go on ahead, I'll be right there." She said as she tried tugging at her skate that was wedged in the snow.

"Snowflake, I-I could carry you." Daring offered.

"Wow, thank you Daring. And it looks like your just about there in caring for others." She giggled and she yelped in surprise as she sat on his shoulder.