Chapter 5

(Before the chapter begins i do want to mention that Devon and Roberth do have wonderland themed clothes on, if you already knew that, then that's great, if you didn't sorry for the late mention)
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Even if! The ruler rulings the fool!

A rules a rule any school (laughing)

What? Mom, Dad you guys are still making like zero sense ugh you have wonderland fever. Okay I'll narrate. Roberth, Devon, Princess and the girls passed all their classes, but Courtly Jester the student Vice Principal still won't let them graduate becuase she's plotting to overthrow the Quenn of Hearts and rule Wonderland herself...oh if only narrators were allowed to help😞

The gang were surrounded and Lizzy eas being held back by card guards.

"Courtly Jester! Yoy may be a Joker but this isn't funny, you'll pay for this!" She said.

"But! Not when I am the new Queen." Courtly said bopping Lizzy's nose.

"Not gonna happen!" Raven said.

"We'll never let you become the Queen!" Apple said.

"Even though she's the one who told her the reason for us coming here, we could've had the element of surprise and maybe or classes wouldn't have been so dangerous." Carlin muttered and earned a nudge from Princess.

"Oh really? This, is my school and we follow my rules so i can do whatever I want, if you really want to graduate and leave here, It's easy." Courtly said pulling a rope to reveal a scroll that stretched out extensively.

"This contact stipulate that you sign off all your rights to the Queen of Hearts throne to me." She said.

"Never!" Lizzy said.

"It's a simple choice Lizzy Hearts, you and your friends can spend the rest of your lives here in school or voluntarily sign of the dotted line." Courtly said handing her the pen and end of the scroll where she has to sign.

"I-I but, my friends will be free?" Lizzy asked.

"Whoa?! Don't do it Lizzy." Maddie said.

"She'll become Queen of Wonderland!" Briar said.

"Lizzy you can't there has to be another way!" Devon said.

"But you guys she'll let us go if we stay here we're doomed anyway." Lizzy said.

"Stop right there Lizzy." Roberth said.

"Lizzy listen to us you have to be the Queen of Hearts, It's your..."

"Destiny!" Raven and Roberth said making Princess gasp.

"Raven, Roberth?" Apple said.

"We know, we know we've never really been big on destiny." Roberth said.

"But look sometimes following your heart and following your destiny are the same thing, your Heart has always been set on being the next Queen Lizzy." Raven said.

"So are you really gonna give up on being Queen knowing full well that you born to be?" Roberth asked.

"How Heartfelt. Just sign the contract!" Courtly growled.

"I... i won't." Lizzy said throwing the paper and snapping the pen surprising Courlty.

"Then you are condemned to Detention!" Courtly yelled shocking the gang.

"Ah Vice Principal wonderland school rules say you cannot gice them detention without ah--" the white hair whimpered as he Courtly backed him up against the table as she stopmed towards him.