Chapter 2

"Oh." Raven said as she noticed the fallen book, she picked up the open book while everyone else gathered behind her. They looked through the pages and Raven's fell on a certain person with a man standing behind her.

"My mother." She said.

"And that my dad." Roberth said making the others gasp.

"But this book is about wonderland. Why would it have a picture of the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart?" Maddie said.

"Good question, here set it down I'll try my new hexamination app. Scan photo" Apple said and Raven put the book down and brought out her tablet which brought out her mirror pad which shot out a green light on the photo. "She's got a book in her hand, I wo see if we can see what's in it. Move up into the right." She said and the mirror pad zooms in.

"Look in the mirror." Raven said pointing at it.

"Zoom in on mirror." Allpse said and the mirror pad did just that.

"There's writing there." Princess said.

"Can anyone read it?" Alistair asked as they all tried to get a good look at it.

"Reverse image, enhance." Apple instructed the mirror pad and after the image got clear Raven gasped.

"The wonderland curse." She said taking the tablet from Apple.

"Oh, if we know the curse, you and Roberth can reverse it." Maddie said.

"The curse will be broken and professor Grimm will remove the seal our world and wonderland." Apple said.

"That would be amazing at long last wonderland can be set free." Princess said.

"Whoa, whoa,whoa. Holden your horses everybody, even if that were possible it would take the both of us to do it." Roberth said.

"And I'm still really getting the hang of my magical powers." Raven said hesitantly.

"But you transported to this meeting." Apple said.

"Oh she did alright, but not after a few bumps in the road." Catlin said.

*Flashback*

In the Castleteria Raven is about to transport with Bunny, Alistair and Roberth on one side and Maddie, Briar and Carlin on the other.

"Are you sure you don't want me to do this?" Roberth asked.

"Don't worry I got this, to the study hall!" She said and the disappeared in purple smoke.

They arrived on the wall outside school, they surprised Humphrey Dumpty making him have a great fall. "To the study hall!" Raven said again and they disappeared.

"So would you rather live in a posh castle or a delicious gingerbread house?" Someone asked and her friends was about to answer when Raven adnt he gang appeared.

"Oh that's easy Gingerbread house any day of the week." Maddie said answering for her.

"To the study hall!" Raven said as the disappeared.

"But I wanted the posh castle." The girl said sadly.

Back in the Castleteria Daring is adoring himself in the mirror with Dexter sitting next to him with a bowl of food. Raven and the gang suddenly appeared in the Castleteria surprising Dexter making him toss his food on Daring.