*****

"Hang on, we're almost there!" Snowflake exclaimed.

"Yeah, not much longer. Til I'm sick!" Faybelle exclaimed.

The girls yelled as they spun around the tornado going all the way to the top. They popped out of the clouds and into the snowy hills and they crashed as Snowflakes ball disappeared around them.

"Is everybody okay?" Crystal asked.

"Oh don't worry everyone. I'm fine." Daring said as he shook himself out of a pile of snow

"The girls got up and climbed towards the top of the hill to see the castle.

"The winter palace!" Crystal said.

"Our home." Snowflake said as the both smiled.

"Now all we have to do. Is get there." Daring said.

"The stop Jackie Frost and her brother Northwind." Rosabella said. 

"And find the rose of winter!" Ashylnn said. 

"Create a magical aroma bouquet." Duchess said.

"Remove the curse from your parents." Briar said.

"And save the world from eternal winter." Crystal said.

"That is everything right?" Snowflake giggled.

"So what are we waiting for?" Princess smiled.

"How about a ride, you'll never get to the palace on that." Faybelle pointed out and she brought their attention to the broken down sleigh.

"Yes we will. We have to--aah!" Crystal yelped.

"Are you okay?!" Snowflake gasped and they looked down to see she slipped on a piece of wood.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Crystal asked.

"Oh I am definitely thinking what you're thinking." Snowflake said.

"We've got a powerful idea." They smirked.

*****

Meanwhile Northwind continued to tug at the staff until  he saw a vision of the girls inside.

"Uh…Jackie? Remember how you said the Snow sisters would sleep for a hundred years and we would never see them again?" He asked.

"Yes Northwind!" She frowned.

"Well, a hundred years goes by really fast. They're here at the top of the world." He said and Jackie shoved him aside making him yelp as she took a closer look.

"I didn't think they had it in them. They're still overprivileged princesses, they can't actually do anything. You know why? Because we got the palace and who has the power? We've got the power! We won! I rule! And if those pampered princesses can actually make it to the palace we'll deal with her then." She glared.

"What exactly will we rule if the world gets destroyed by winter?" He asked and she growled in annoyance. "Oh but you're so smart, I guess you got it all figured out." He smiled.

****

"Cross country skis." The sisters said.

"Powerful plan princesses, we'll fly across the snow." Rosabella smiled

"Nice idea but keep your skis. I'll just fly." Faybelle said.

"Can someone please help me with this knot? I promise I almost have it." Crystal smiled.

"Oh you." Snowflake smiled as she fluttered over and pinched her sister's cheek.

"Hey!" Crystal giggled as she swatted her sister's hand away and Snowflake got to work to help her sister.