6 • 20/20 vision

you lied in bed, staring at the ceiling blankly, unable to fall asleep. shortly after playing spin the bottle in yuichiro's group's cabin, you all decided to call it a night since it was getting late. you couldn't take your mind off of that kiss, tossing and turning in bed while wondering who it was that kissed you and why.

"go to sleep, y/n." aoi must have heard you moving around. "sorry.." you whispered back to her in the darkness. the room was quiet for a moment before aoi spoke up again, "whatever's bothering you, don't think about it too much. it's important to get proper rest so that your body can replenish its energy."

you smiled softly, you could tell that aoi really cared about you, and you were glad. her being there for you was enough to put your mind at ease for the night. "right. goodnight, aoi!"

~♡~

"quit moving so much, will ya!" inosuke groaned after hearing the bed sheets rustle again in the darkness. muichiro, too, was having a hard time falling asleep. 'i really did that..'

"muichiro? are you feeling okay?" tanjiro asked, concerned on why his friend was moving around so much. muichiro stayed silent, too embarrassed to say anything. "...goodnight then-"

tanjiro was cut off by inosuke's snores filling the room. 'at least inosuke was able to get to sleep..'

~♡~

"today we will be doing some team building exercises!" ms. kocho exclaimed. your group and yuichiro's group were standing in the courtyard while the other groups were distributed elsewhere. "right. but why do we have to work with that group?" you asked, pointing towards yuichiro who had an evil smirk on his face. "every team is made up of two groups which are determined by combining groups that are neighboring cabins," ms. kocho explained. you sighed in disbelief. 'this is playing right into yuichiro's hands..'

"now everyone gather in a circle." ms. kocho grabbed each of your hands individually, pairing everyones hands to hold someone else's hand across from the circle causing everyone arms to be tangled into a knot. you all looked at her with a questioning look. "okay. now untangle yourselves without letting go of each other's hands!"

some gasps were heard while zenitsu panicked out loud, "IF WE WERE GOING TO HOLD HANDS FOR THIS LONG YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE ME HOLD NEZUKO'S HAND!" he cried. tanjiro's face got serious, determined to pass the game. "okay! communication is key. whoever's hand this is, go underneath zenitsu's arm."

the two groups continued going under and over each other's arms until there was no longer a knot of arms and everyone was now standing in a circle holding hands. you glanced at your sides, you were holding nezuko and aoi's hands.

ms. kocho clapped her hands before allowing you all to let go of each other's hands. she then grabbed a bin that was sitting on the floor. there were bandanas nicely folded in the bin. she began passing them out, handing one to everyone except for tanjiro and aoi.

"okay, now if you received a bandana please secure it over your eyes as a blindfold. we are going to try the game again but with only two people having the ability to see, so it's important to listen to and trust each other!" she smiled as you all stared at her blankly. "i chose the two best communicators to be able to see, so put your trust in them to guide you all!"

withe the help of each other, you all successfully secured your blindfolds on except for aoi and tanjiro. ms. kocho knotted everyone's hands again and tanjiro and aoi began commanding where everyone should go in order to untangle the knot of arms.

"yuichiro, go underneath the arm in front of you. be careful not to bump into anything, though."

"relax, i got 20/20 vision- ow-"

you laughed at hearing yuichiro's voice. he must've bumped into something and hit his head.

it took more time than the first time, but everyone did a good job at listening to the only two people with vision. you couldn't see the hands that you were holding.

your left hand felt sweaty, and whoever's hand that was holding your left hand began to slip from your grasp. your grip on each other's hands tightened in order to prevent your hands from letting go.

after a long time of commanding and overcoming confusion of where to go, you all managed go untangle your arms, now standing in a circle. you let go of each other's hands to take your blindfolds off. you looked at your sides to see who's hands you were holding. on your right was kanao, and on your left was..muichiro.

your eyes widened after locking eyes with him. "your hands were sweaty." he stated bluntly. your expression dropped, "yea sorry about-"

"mine were too. it's good we didn't let go." he finished his sentence. you were surprised at his words. his lips curved up just a tiny bit and you were taken aback by the small smile you got a glimpse off. you smiled back at him, "yea that's good!"

"he's a sweet guy, huh?" nezuko appeared from behind you, whispering in your ear. you jumped a little in surprise. your eyebrows furrowed, "don't tell me you're in on yuichiro's plan too.." at your response nezuko just smiled and walked away. you looked towards yuichiro, who had a sly grin om his face. he looked like he wanted to tease you for holding muichiro's hand for so long, but before he could say anything, you spoke up.

"20/20 vision, right?" yuichiro's expression dropped. he knew you were going to laugh at him about it for the rest of the day. "shut up."

a/n

THIS GAME GUYS I ACTUALLY PLAYED IT AT A TRAINING CAMP AND THEY ACTUALLY BLINDFOLDED US BUT THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS!!