slow night/day

The relationship between the three quickly spread around the city of freedom. Two incidents that got them caught was the greed of on upping eachother. Akie lowered his head as Diluc served him wine with a shake of his head. "I heard the rumors." He started making the slime slam his head down on the bar table. "Mister Diluc. Please, not now." He stared at the male who ran his fingers around the lip of the glass. "I didn't know those two could be so..." Diluc chuckled as he shook his head at the nativity of the slime. "Do you not know? You've roamed this world for many years yet you're blonde to greed of humans."

He wasn't naive. He was just blind.

A drunk hung his arms around Akie's shoulders with a laugh. "I didn't think the honorary knight would take the chance to do that in public," the drunk took a swig of his drink. "I mean, how stupid does one have to be to have sex in the chapel." Akie's face turned red as he slammed his head down again.

A drunk knight joined in with his own story. "Our calvary caption is quite bold but to have sex in his office? With the doors unlocked? He was asking for the two to be walked in on!" Their laughter echoed the cavern before Diluc glared at the group. "Enough! Everyone out." Not sparing a moment, everyone left but not without grumblings.  "Those.... Idiots!" He slammed his fists on the wood with a flustered look. "At least it wasn't Jean or Lisa that walked in on you both, but due try and keep it private. I was shocked to hear that your activity with Aether was so public." A groan. "I told him that. He doesn't listen."

"Where are they?" Diluc asked as it was normal that one of his lovers were with him at nearly all hours of the day. Akie waved him off. "I told them to leave me be or I'll head to Liyue by myself." He muttered feeling the heat of alcohol. "You need to take care of yourself too, you may be a slime but your body needs rest too." Diluc reminded as Akie stared for a bit. "Thanks for your concern. I should hurry back before Kaeya starts taunting Aether." Diluc gave a nod. A silent agreement between the two.

'Make him feel loved.'

Akie was greeted by a deep kiss by Aether whose hand trailed up his waist

Akie was greeted by a deep kiss by Aether whose hand trailed up his waist. A shuddering breath was let out as Kaeya smiled at him. He always found it arousing to see the slime gobbled up by the traveller. "Akie, you're late." Aether muttered as his hands rested against his waist. Akie's voice trembled at the rough kisses against his neck. "I was talking to... Tavern was talking about... You two." Aether's smile spread. "Oh? So they know you're ours?" He teased seeing the other's eyes water at the constant teasing their lips barely touching.

A soft hum escaped Akie's lips. "Aether, please." Aether sighed against it before moving away. "That was a farewell, I'm heading to Liyue first. You stay with Kaeya until it's safe." Akie's eyes widened before staring at the two. "I'm not weak, I can't handle anything." He argued as Aether smiled softly. "I know, but I want to make sure that it's safe, plus I want you to have time with Kaeya since I'm not sure when we'll return to Mondstandt." Akie took a deep breath. He wasn't going to be abandoned. "I'll stay with Kaeya then. Be safe." Aether gave one last kiss, deeper and longer than before. "I'll see you soon."