broken definition

Akie's body stiffened as he stared at the mirror, his cheek slowly breaking down as he watched the lighting burn trail down his body. Marking him for who he truly belongs. Akie's eyes went completely blank as he let the water flow down his face before flinching at the sudden memory.

"Just don't leave me," Scaramouche raised his hand as Akie's blood splattered across the floor

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Just don't leave me," Scaramouche raised his hand as Akie's blood splattered across the floor. "I love you, why are you making me do this?" That sadist smirk as he let his electro strike the person he supposedly loves. Akie's eyes widened as he shoved the young ginger who reached to grab the slime away. "No! Ajax stay back!" His voice echoed as the fury of a jealous archon clone struck his form until he was just a tiny slime. "Akie! Scaramouche, you've gone too far!" The ginger shouted as he rushed to pick up the hurt slime. "Touch him and I will make sure you will never see your siblings again." Scaramouche threatened.

"You!" Childe glared before Scaramouche grabbed his collar, a single hickey. "You... You slut." The ginger's eyes widened, he was ready to get hit but screamed in horror seeing the small slime crushed under the harbinger's shoe. A disgusting squelch was heard.

He pressed his hand against his side, a slight phantom pain echoed in his body before Aether opened the door

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He pressed his hand against his side, a slight phantom pain echoed in his body before Aether opened the door. "Hey, Akie," his voice lowered as he noticed the look on the other's face. "Akie? What's wrong?" He turned off the shower before touching his face. "You're cold! How long have you been in here?" He asked as he quickly dried the slime off before dragging him out of the bathroom. "Master, could you replace these?" His voice was small, and Aether's eyes widened before trailing his fingertips across his body.

"I don't want to hurt you, these will fade with time." He spoke as he gently dried his hair. The silence was strange. The slime always had something to say and suddenly he was quiet. "Could you love me?" Akie's eyes watered before sliding down his face. "Better than him? Treat me preciously as I do?" Aether smiled softly as he leaned forward, their lips barely touching before he place a peck on his cheek. "Love isn't so quick to form, Akie. You love quickly, it isn't bad but it also isn't safe. Admiration and love aren't the same."

Akie listened as he stared back at Aether. "I feel like... Maybe your previous master took advantage of that," he caressed the other's face. "If you want to love me, I'll gladly take it but for me to love you, that's something that only I can control." Akie felt a sharp pain in his heart. "Don't cry, I adore you."

STRANGE PINK SLIMEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें