Fucking

Soz I know I recently did a jpier one but I love it so

Piper POV:

I was in my room watching porn, and..... Pleasuring myself. I had been asleep but had been having erotic dreams about Jason and I leaving me horny when I wake up. I moaned softly but my fingers didn't stop the burning want down there. I was thinking about Jason as I watched. I didn't realise the porn had stopped, I couldn't be bothered to find a new one. There was a knock at the door but I didn't call out for them to come in, I sped up hoping to climate quickly so I could answer the door, "Pipes I- whoa sorry" Jason said opening the door and then his eyes Widen, I blushed, then I climated, of all times. "you're busy, I can come back later" he said starting to back out, "wait no don't leave, sorry, let me just clean up" I said quickly. He closed the door and stood there awkwardly. I clean me and the bed up and realised I wore no underwear, "uh, one sec" I said blushing, but then an idea popped into my head, I walked slowly over to my underwear draw and took time getting some out, bending over slightly. I slid them on and turned around, Jason was staring at me, he gulped. "Hey babe" I said at last walking over to him and leaning up to kiss him, he smiled, "hey Pipes" he replied, kissing me quickly, "Sparky how about you do me a favour" I saida smirk played across my face, "what can I do" he said catching on, "help me out with my problems" I said, he smiled widely, "thought you'd never ask" he said, he kissed me quickly and pulled me close, I walked him over to my bed as we kissed. He sat down and sat down on his lap still not breaking the kiss. I didnt want to evwe stop kissing him but my oxygen started to run out, I had no choice I leant away from him gasping for air, he was doing the same, "you're such a good kisser" he said, "you too Sparky" I said before wrapping my arms around his shoulders and kissing him again, his tongue swiped across my lips, I opened my mouth and he pressed his tongue against mine, I let him take over, I broke the kiss quickly as I removed his thsitt and then went back to kissing him, his hand crept up my shirt and undid my bra strap, yet he hadn't yet removed my shirt, I moaned as he moved his hand to where my tit's were and he lightly rubbed them, in a swift motion he took my shirt off, it was weird, it felt like his lips never left mine. I shouldered my bra off and we sat there both shirtless, we broke off and panted from the kiss. I realised I was still sitting on his lap facing him, but now he had an errection. "You look beautiful" Jason laughed, "you look hot but you would look even more so without these Jeans on" I said pushing him back down onto the bed, his muscles tensed as I started unbuckling his belt, it was hard as mini Jason was pressed so hard against the material, I finally released him of his prison. His dick spring out to full length making the boxers tight. Jason groaned in relief. "Your turn" I said smirking, "let me work my magic" he said lying me down, he kissed up my stomach, I groaned a bit, it felt nice, his lips trailed up and he gave my hard nipples a playful nip. I squirmed under his light arousing touch, he kissed me and his hand worked on my tomboyish jeans. His hand slid down my jeans and underwear he felt and rubbed against my things and pussy. With the other hand he started to take my jeans off, he kissed me whilst he did this and grabbed tufts of his hair, he didn't care. I moaned, he rubbed hard but gently, if that makes sense... Once he took my jeans off he took off my underwear leaving me naked. I cut off the kiss when I was. "You ready?" I asked taking off his boxers and hovering my mouth above his crotch, he nodded bracing himself, I took his length in my mouth sucking hard, "nggh Pipes..." He groaned, I swiped my tongue across his tip before fast deepthroating him, when I could feel he was close I lightly sucked him off, grazing my teeth along him, "ahh just uhoif irks" he groaned, then he jizzed in my mouth he was sweating now. "How are you always so good at that?" He asked, "cuz I'm bad" I growled sexily, "just how bad are you?" He asked nipping my neck, "maybe I should show you" I growled huskily, he licked his lips, I lap danced against him and I felt him grow against me. "Hmm what about you, you bad?" I said pressing myself against him, facing him again, "oh you bet I am" he said before biting my neck, "well bad boy, if you want me come get me" I said jumping up, "oh baby!" He said getting up and chasing me, I ran around my room naked, he grabbed me and I laughed and kissed him. He was very turned on by now, he pinned me up to the wall, my ass showing to him and rammed himself in me, "fuckkki- shittt" I groaned squirming, he took himself out and rammed my ass again, I moaned loudly, "fucking bad girl" he groaned, he held my hips and thrust deep, "I'm your -FUCKING HELL JASON!!!" I was cut off when Jason thrust as hard as he could in me, "I-thought-you-were-a-bad-girl, can't you ugh! handle it?" Jason said with every thrust. I moved my hips to match his thrusts, "of course I ehhr can" I gasped, he sped up and jizzed again. "Round 2" I begged facing him, "nowhere near done yet" he said grinning, I still had the burning passion for dirty sex. I turned to go back to my bed, I jogged towards it but Jason ruby tackled me to the floor, "sorry, you're perfect ass, it just you know" he said, holding his bare body against his, I smiled, and kissed him, he then thrust into my already wet vagina, "little heads up would be nice" I moaned, he laughed, I flipped him over so I sat on his dick, I started hounding and moving back and forth, "ahh suinwiw!! Ride me like a horse pipes" he moaned loud, he grabbed my bit and pulled me down on him more, I pushed myself down on his dick as deep as I could, "ughhhhh ergh" I groaned as I bounced, I orgasmed, it was soooo good, Jason flipped us over again and put his hands either side of me forcing himself down deep, I arched up my hips and started nipping Jason's ear playfully, he tilted his head towards me, he groaned with effort. I was already tired and out of energy after a long day, we had a huge monster fight earlier too. I felt bad I lay there as Jason fucked me. Once he jizzed he saw I was tired and carried me over to my bed, "let me just pleasure you once more, you don't have yo do anything" he said kindly and kissed me sweetly, I laughed at my sweet and endearing boyfriend. Jason lay me down and sat in front of me, he kissed me quickly before beginning to eat me out, "hahaha you can taste yourself" I laughed wearily, "all I can taste is the wonderful sweetness of my amazing girlfriend" he said, he licked my clit and I squirmed, a moan escaped my lips again, "sparkkkky" I groaned, "I love you my Cherokee princess" he said before dipping his tongue down into me again, he eat me out until he was done. "I'm tired, stay with me" I said, he nodded, I crawled under the covers and he snuggled against me, I closed my eyes happy. "JASON!!!" I cried suddenly my eyes shooting open, he jumped, "what??" He asked in surprise, "we didn't use protection..." I said, "shittt" he said facepalming, "it'll be fine, worry about it tomorrow" I said my eyelids growing heavy, "ok, sweet dream pipes" he said kissing my head, "love you Sparky" I said cuddling into his chest.