Chapter 4: Percy and Annabeth's Sneak off

Percy's POV

I woke up as we were landing, the ship was breaking down, "WHAT'S HAPPENING?!?" Screamed Leo, rushing out of the living area, I shot up to see what was happening,I snickered Leo was in his jeans only, his scrawny bare chest and aoem scratches and smudges of oil from working hard, Jason and Annabeth's rushed out too."what's happening?" Asked Calypso running out, she looked like she had dressed hastily. "I TOLD YOU I HAD TO WATCH THE SHIP!!!" Shouted Leo from the engine room, "what??" Asked Calypso confused, "WE'VE BROKEN DOWN!!!" Cried Leo, "it'll be ok, calm down, this can't be good for you pe blood preassure" said Calypso walking in, "you're right we're near land anyway, Perce make the sea direct us into the land?" He called "aight!" I answered. I jogged in, I felt that pull in my gut I directed us swiftly into the dock, "phew thanks" he said, "no prob" I said, Leo went into the main corridor, "WE'VE BROKEN DOWN SO YOU CAN EXPLORE THIS PLACE A BIT OF YOU WANT, JUST DON'T GO TOO FAR!!!" Shouted Leo so everyone could hear, everyone came out of their cabin and went upstairs onto the main deck to explore. "Hey Seaweed Brain" said Annabeth walking up next to me. "Sup Wisegirl" I said as she slipped her hand in mine, "want to explore a hot? She asked as we walked up onto the deck, "sure" I said, we walked into the docks and went for a walk we walked into this place which looked a lot like New York bit we were somewhere in England "Isn't this place like New York, Seaweed Brain?" She asked squeezing my hand, "I guess" I said, she looked distressed, "ugh boys" she sighed rolling her eyes, "why ugh boys, what did I do?!' I cried annoyed, "because you're always so obnoxious!!" Annabeth cried, "what?!" I cried in confusion, "someone's on their period" I muttered she hit me angrily and stormed off, "Annie!" I cried running after her, "leave me alone" she said angrily, "where are you going?" I asked "away from you" she said "come on Annie!" I said she kept walking, I jogged to keep up with her, "wait!" I cried grabbing her arm, she stopped "what?" She asked annoyed "I'm sorry forgive me Wisegirl" I said, she suddenly kissed me passionately, I backed onto the wall behind me, next to an alleyway, "does that answer your question, Seaweed Brain?" She asked sarcastically her lips still against mine, I smiled and kissed her, I put my hands on her waiste, her behind my head, I pulled her closer. She does this sometimes she starts randomly making out with me, I don't mind though. Her tongue slipped in my mouth I let it in, we were missing for a while, she tugged at my shirt, I knew what she meant, "not here" I said she pulled back and pouted, "uhh" I said looking around. She took my hand, and led me down the alleyway, she looked around and jumped up a creaky fire escape "you coming or not?" She asked smirking I jumped up after her. She was leaning against the wall looking at me seductively, "wow Annie never knew you to be so... Bad" I said grinning, "oh yeah, I'm a bad girl" she snarled sexily, "are you now?" I asked approaching her grinning, "oh yes, I'm your bad girl" she said licking he lips, I took another step towards her, "kiss me, Seaweed Brain" she said dirtily, I walked slowly forward and kissed her hotly, she put her hands behind my head tangling her fingers in my long shaggy hair, my hands rested onto her hips. She pulled me closer to her, our kiss got steamy fast, "wait come on" I said climbing higher up the fire escape, she climbed up and jogged after me, she cornered me against the wall until I flipped her around so her back was at the wall, she kissed me again, "you're Soo bad" I snarled, "oh yes I am" she said grinning crazily, she ripped my shirt off and felt my chest, I tossed it aside next to us, "your turn" I said pulling her university 1994 sweatshirt over her head, she was nerdy in a cute way. She still had her nerdish glasses on, I tossed them aside with our clothes too, she kissed me, I pushed her against the wall, but she pushed me back a bit and kissed me harder, she wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me, I pushed her against the wall so we could... Have fun.... A movement in my pants caught our attention, she smirked. We were in a similar position I saw Frank and Hazel when he took her to her room. She took her jeans off and chucked them with the piles of clothes, I looked at her hungrily, I saw her eyes filled with lust, I took her boxers off (she's a tomboy so she wears girl boxers instead of pants) and threw them aside too. Luckily it was a warm day, in summer, "touch me Seaweed Brain" she whispers, my hands traveled down her back, around her waist and they found her womanhood, her breath hitched as my hand made contact, I knew she wanted me, I teased her a bit, circling her opening, then without warning I stuck three in and pumped hard, she moaned, and her legs around my torso tensed, they were loosely around me so I could still feel her womanhood exposed, my bulge in my pants ached painfully as it grew, I pumped harder knowing she liked it, "Ohhh more" she moaned I stuck another in she moaned louder. We're not kids anymore, she arched her back, "faster" she hissed, I obliged, she cummed easily I knew, I pumped in as deep as I could, she hissed again arching her back. We haven't actually done this yet, we've tried to without avail. "Ahhh" she cried as her liquid flowed onto my fingers. I licked them clean, I winced as my erection grew more, my jeans were growing very tight, painfully so, "what's the matter, too... Tight?" She asked, brushing her hand across my dick still tightly pressed against my jeans, I inched audibly as it grew tighter, "let's take these off then..." She said undoing my belt and buttons she slid them off, I sighed with relief. Her eyes widened at the sight of my erection inside my boxers, she's seen it a few times before but it was bigger now. She looked about we were way out of sight, she was still pressed against the wall naked her legs wrapped around me, I only in my boxers, she took my boxers off chucking them aside, we were both naked, "so what now?" She asked I felt horny seeing her like this, naked wrapped about me against the wall, my dick a few inches away from her wet pussy, I kissed her pushing her back against the wall, she kissed me passionately, I directed my tongue to her neck where I have her a love bite she moaned wrapping her arms around me resting on my back she pushed me, so I bit harder, I couldn't take it anymore and without warning thrusted into her, she gasped and pushed me further, she left nail marks on my back, I felt it, but I didn't care, I won't tell you the exact details but we were there for about an hour, we got to go lost our voices and our virginity. I lost stamina at last, we somehow had led into doggy fucking, I thrust fast and hard into her, every moan from both us felt amazing but I felt knackered. We slipped on our clothes and ran back to the ship. I don't think we were the only ones that had a good time, Jason and Piper were holding hands walking back chuckling to themselves about something, talking in hushed whispers, Hazel and Frank were nowhere to be seen and Leo and Calypso were in the engine room fixing the ship. It was a good day...