Part 6: Friends....

The sound of a violin was heard through out the room, we see a boy no older than 6 wearing a sailor uniform he was playing the violin so naturally you could've mistaken it was played by a professional, he stop playing and look to the women Infront of him

???: So what do you think mommy?

The women that identified as the boys mother look at her son with a small smile

Satsuki: Amazing practice, you're a natural...

The boy look at his mother with a smile, happy that he was getting complimented by the women, but.....

Satsuki:....But tone it down for the contest, don't want my baby boy getting too much attention. get second place, nobody remember who got silver.

The boy look at his mother with a face full of sadness, this isn't the first time she done this, he can only agreed he doesn't want to fight his mother, He learnt that the hard way.

Satsuki: Understand?

???: Yes mommy...

Satsuki: Good, now who are you?

My name is Yoshikage (Y/N)

_____________________________

Teacher: Well be conducting an experiment, but before we do anything break into groups of five.

All of the students made groups with their friends or anyone that closet to them, except for one person...

Student: And the loner Yoshikage flying solo yet again...

Student#2: He so cocky think he so smart he can finish it on his own!

Student: Hey someone take the left over!

(Y/N):.....

_____________________________

SLAP!

Satsuki: You disgusting child! hands? you like hands!? you little pervert! I'll make you despise hands!

(Y/N): I'm.... I'm sorry m-mother....

Satsuki: You better be. you keep this to yourself, you understand me?

(Y/N): Yes mother...

Satsuki: Who are you?

Y-Yoshikage (Y/N)

_____________________________

Thunder strikes as the rain pour down a Heavy Weather  occurred in the cemetery. A 14 year old Yoshikage is standing Infront of a grave, that read 'Satsuki Yoshikage 19XX-20XX'. Next to him was a women with black hair and blue eyes, holding an umbrella to protect the boy and her from the rain

Iori: (Y/N)....

The teen looks at her from the corner of his eyes, she was smiling at him, the same way a mother smile at their children

Iori: I want you to think of me as your mother, because from now on I'll be taking care of you.

(Y/N):...Ok....Ms.Miyamura.....

_____________________________

After the death of his mother Yoshikage (Y/N) is free and can live a normal life, well that's what he thinks, (Y/N)'s mother has influenced him for most of his life and everything he do is out of habit, like getting a 50% score, go to bed at exactly 09:00, the things his mother always told him to do. Yoshikage thought that his new life is no different than his old one, he wanted to do something new, he wanted to make friends but he doesn't know how to, his mother was overprotective to the point she doesn't allow him to have friends. He doesn't even know the basic human interaction, so its useless to even try, and so he gave up. that is until his last last year in middle school, he made a friend! but after they went to high school he learnt that his friend went to another school, which take him back to zero, nothing really interesting happened well that is until his second year, he meet a girl, said girl is popular, girl has a friend group, and now he's part of that friend group. but he doesn't feel he's one of them.....