part 2: The same person

THE NEXT DAY

Hori:'that can't be the same person, if they are The world doesn't make sense anymore'

The scene open with Hori sitting in her desk staring at (Y/N) while making a weird face, and yoshikawa took notice

Yoshikawa:"your making the weirdest face in the history of weird faces, what's up?

Hori:"nothing's up *stands up*"

Yoshikawa:"are you sure? Where are you going?

( Y/N P.O.V )

I was reading a book about the history of an ancient stone mask in my desk, it's lunch time so some of the students went out, because I don't have any friends I sit here In my desk reading a book like the loner I am. But I can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched.

Hori:"yoshikage?"

I look up and saw Hori standing there

Hori:"you have a moment?"

I nod my head and we walk out of the classroom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(No one P.O.V)

(Y/n):"your asking me to go over your house again?"

Hori:"I'm not asking for me, I'm asking for my little brother souta, he wants to see the cool dude that save him from the dog to come to play awhile.

(Y/n):"......I'm kinda shocked."

Hori:"hm?"

(Y/n):"after yesterday's event, I thought for sure you'd avoid me."

Hori:"you really think I react that way?"

(Y/n):.......

Hori:"I'm not gonna lie and say it wasn't awkward because we both know it was. It freak me out to see the different side of you but I'm different out of school to so that would be pretty silly reason to- eh?"

As hori look to the side she saw that (Y/n) is covering his face with both of his hands.

Hori:"A-are you okay?"

(Y/n):"sorry I'm not used to hearing stuff like this, it feels kinda weird. But I'll be sure to come by to your house *smiles*

Hori:'cute'

(Y/n):"what's with the look?"

Hori:"I never realized how much nice your smile is."

(Y/n):"huh?"

Hori looks at him and give him a smile of her own.

Hori:"you should braid your hair more often, isn't it hard to see through those hair?"

(Y/n):"not really."

Hori:"hmm.... "

Hori moves closer and remove some of his hair that was covering his face revealing his (E/C) eyes staring deeply into hers.