My end. (Bad Ver)

[ Rui's house - 3:21AM]

Tsukasa's POV

I wake up to thunder and I get scared. I curl up in Rui's arms as he wakes up.

" Scared?"

I don't say anything and just stay there

" hey kasa-kun?"

" i don't wanna talk"

...

" it's ok you don't have to but why? you're always so cheerful?"

" i wanna... nevermind you wouldn't understand"

" you wanna kiss? cause if so then count me in~"

" NO STOP"

silence fills the room whenever I realized what I did. It wasn't a joking tone it was a serious one. I just sit there and get out of the covers. I roll out of rui's arms and over to the other side of the bed as I try to fall asleep.

" hey kasa-kun it's alright"

he pulls me in. I try to get out of his reach. But he keeps on pulling me in.

" do you hate me?"

" rui... no I don't I just don't wanna hurt anyone"

" hey love it's alright i'll cover your ears because of the thunder and you can go to sleep ok?"

I get under his arms and I fall asleep

[ ??? ]

" ..."

this dream was different. no one was talking. no one even moved.

" hello?"

" look what you've done."

what. I turn and rui was sitting on the ground with blood. all over him. it must've been something I did

" YOU FUCKING ALMOST KILLED HIM!"

me? a killer?

maybe if I felt like it. It would be a good way to get my anger out.

tsukasa hold yourself together!

" I can never forgive you. why are you like this. you ruin everything. people like you need help. mental help. I hope you kys."

" nene..."

" shut up. don't even talk to me"

" tsukasa-kun... i would love to forgive you but not this time. it's to gone to far."

" even you too emu?! look It was just a mistake I really didn't mean too if you guys would just listen-"

" DONT EVEN SAY ONE MORE WORD. ITS YOUR FAULT THE ONE YOU LOVED ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF YOU."

that hit me. why did I even do it? I didn't have an explanation. I just wanted to be done with this dream. It's a nightmare actually. rui why him? I didn't mean to right?

" go away."

I walk away. But I still look around at where I am. Phoenix wonderland. at night? why? we only stay here till 7. 8 at the latest.

" NENE GIVE ME MORE BANDAIDS HES LOSING A LOT OF BLOOD"

why aren't they calling the cops?

" IF ONLY ARE STUPID PHONES WERENT DEAD!"

that's why. logical.

" what did I say... leave me alone and emu."

how did she find me? wait what's in her hand?