Im falling.

Tw: mention of sh, mention of knifes, language, ruikasa, nemu( if that offends anyone)

[ Tenma Household 6:34AM]

" ONI-CHAN!!! WAKE UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE!!"

huh? Wasn't I writing what happened? Was that all a dream? I check my wrist... nothing. But how?

" ONI-CHANNNNNNNNN"

"IM COMING SAKIIIII"

I grab my stuff in confusion. Why would a star like me have such a dream? A star is happy not sad... everything felt so real in that dream. How?

I go downstairs and rush out of the house. I start sprinting to school. I try to get all of those thoughts our of my head. But how was is all so real...

" TSUKASA-KUNNNNNNN! WONDERHOY!! EEEEEKKKK!"

" AHHHHHHHH EMU!"

so it was just a dream after all...

" EMU W-WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE?! SCHOOLS ABOUT TO START?!"

"I know! It's ok cause I can just climb through the bathroom window again!"

" AGAIN?!"

I see Rui and Nene start to walk we are. Laughing cause they can hear us all the way from over there.

" OOOOOO NENE-CHANNNNNNN! WONDERHOY TO YOU TO RUI-KUN!"

"EMU CALM DOWN AUGHHHHHHH"

" she's alright tsukasa-kun and wonderhoy right back!"

"Emu-chan how are you always so energetic?"

"WELLLLL NENE-CHAN MY SECRET IS......"

she comes close to nenes ear.

"the power of wonderhoy!"

"Emu-chan you are the worst whisperer ever"

" TSUKASA-KUN?! That's not very wonderhoy of you!"

"whatever go to YOUR school class is starting"

" fineeeeeee... BYE NENE-CHAN BYE RUI-KUN BYE TSUKASA-KUN!!!"

she can be such a handful sometimes. I don't know how she can do this all day.

"hey tsukasa-kun whatcha thinking about?"

" oh rui-kun! i'm thinking about ideas for our next show!"

" classic "future star" "

" NENE-CHAN!"

after I said that we head to class I hate this feeling. Is it fear? no no no! A star like me should never feel anything sad!

Nene POV:
tsukasa-kun looks like he's thinking about those "ideas" very hard. He dosent look like he's think about that at all. Infact for the first time he actually looks scared? That's not the tsukasa I know. I'll ask him after class. I just hope he's alright.

[ Kamiyama Highschool 7:34AM ]

I hear laughter coming from Tsukasa's classroom and he's apologizing? but why? did he not answer a question? but again that's not tsukasa...

God tsukasa you're really worrying me. You're lucky I figured this out.

Tsukasa's POV:

what was that dream supposed to mean? was it a sign to be careful? maybe it's telling them i can't let them down. That's probably it! I won't let them down!