Exposition

The original story this is based on takes place around the end of the original film. The main plot of it was basically Wolf dealing with the loss of Diane after an incident from a mission. The whole thing rests on Wolf going through the 5 stages of grief; only in the original...Wolf only gets through 3 stages.

The original script was seen as Wolf taking his own life after he couldn't handle to loss of his girlfriend (Which is Diane in this case). It was seen in the basement of Diane's home, in her secret headquarters, where Wolf pulled a gun to his head and shot himself in front of his friends, and Chief Misty Luggins. 

When I read those original lines, I CRIED MY HEART OUT. It was such a well written story with so much detail! But there was just a part of me that said: "Wolf can't end it off like this! Why would he leave his friends like that!? Can this all be a dream?". Something just wouldn't let me sleep at night without making a happy ending! So that's what I'm doing here.

Again, NONE OF THIS is canon compared to the original story owners AU! This is just a spinoff because I felt like it would lighten a better mood for me (and maybe some others out there who might feel the same).

Now, with all that said, let's get into my fanfic of this fanfic~