5

"Chenle?" Jisung called out when he returned to his apartment.

Chenle's head popped out from behind the dining table.

"Did..?" Jisung, speechless, pointed towards the apartment which was now much cleaner.

"Yes. You're slow at cleaning, I decided to help only because I'm going to be living here too." Chenle spoke quickly, "I didn't clean that though.. I didn't have the fancy spray you use." Chenle pointed at the dried food mixture on the tiles.

"That's fine." Jisung twisted the cap (wtf do you call the weird twisty things on those spray bottles) on the bottle and walked towards the kitchen, grabbing a roll of paper towels on the way.

"Aren't you gonna thank me?" Chenle stood up completely now and put his hands on his hips.

"... Thanks." Jisung muttered under his breath just loud enough for Chenle to hear.

"Whatever I'll let it slide this time." Chenle sat back down and collected some more ribbons off the ground.

"Aren't you supposed to have like.. powers?"

Chenle looked at Jisung who still refused to make eye contact, "I do, why?"

"You haven't really used them."

"Well that's because I don't want to."

"What do you even do? The only knowledge I have of demons is that some fuck you."

"I do a lot of this, and I'm not an incubus.." Chenle scrunched his face.

"Sure." Jisung cleared his throat and focused more on scrubbing rather than talking.

"Why did you even decide to throw a party? Cleaning is something I never want to do again."

"Haechan told me to, he invited everyone and told them to bring along friends of friends because apparently I need to meet and talk to more people." Jisung put the spray and paper towels away, "Which isn't wrong..."

"Great, I'm stuck with a loser." Chenle began looking through all of Jisung's cabinets and drawers.

Jisung watched him dig through everything as if he was trying to find something valuable.

"What's this?"

"Oh I forgot I had that.. Those are skittles, it's candy. Candy is like.. Stuff that are sweet."

"Well I know what candy is." Chenle grumbled and tore the small bag open. He poured a few in his hand and ate it.

"I was gonna eat that..."

"This isn't too bad." Chenle ignored him and poured the rest into his mouth and chewed loudly, looking at Jisung with a taunting look.

"You're annoying."

"Thanks." Chenle shoved the packaging into Jisung's hands and continued to dig through drawers.