The Kwamis

For this AU, I'll be adding a new kwami here. Read what the kwami is above, and also this kwami does not belong to me. It belongs to a person I've found on Pintrest named Genie. Other then that, enjoy.

Peter was in Marinette's room, writing down if how he's going to make the device back home. He also had Marinette's computer opened up, looking at more videos of Ladybug and Cat Noir fighting many akumatized people and sentimonsters. When he was a bit more intrested in how the sentimonsters worked, he can only imagine what would happen if Shadow Moth created a sentimonster of his hero self. As Peter was doing that, he started to smell something spicy, and sweet at the same time. He saw Marinette entered the room with a plate full of orange-redish macaroons.

"Mmm, those smell good."

"Thanks. My parents made new macaroons. Spicy cinnamon macaroons. Here, try one."

Marinette handed Peter a macaroon, and he took a bite.

"Wow! These are really good!"

"Thanks. It took us a few tries, but we perfected it."

"Well, whenever something is made by you guys, it always tastes great."
"Thank you every much, Peter! Here you go."

Marinette set down the plate next to him for gim to enjoy the rest.

"Alright, I'm heading to Alya's for a bit. I'll see you in a bit."

"Alright, bye."

Marinette walked out of the room, and Peter went back to doing his stuff. The smell of the macaroons started to linger towards the sewing box. One of the kwamis, Suluu, started to smell the macaroons. It was making her hungry. She almost flew out and went to the macaroons, until Sass stopped her.

"Suluu, what are you doing?"

"That smell. It's making me hungry. I've hadn't had anything spicy for so long. I need to eat whatever it is."

"But Peter is out there. You can't let him see you." Longg said.

"Oh come on. We already know that Peter is Spider-Man. We saw him change into his suit a few times. And Marinette told us that Spider-Man knows who she and Cat Noir are. So what's the worst that can happen if he found out about us?"

"It's too dangerous. Don't do it." Pollen said.

Suluu peaked out a tiny bit, and saw that Peter was on the other side of the room going through his stuff with his backed turned.

"He's not watching. I'm going for it."

"Suluu, no!" Sass said.

But it was no use, Suluu quickly phased out of the box, and slowly made her way to the plate. She was trying her best not to make any noise. While she was doing that, Peter's spider sense went off, and he looked behind him. Suluu paniked, and quickly hid behind a pencil cup holder. Peter looked around and saw nothing. So, he decided to go back to what was he doing. While doing that, he reached down in his bag, and started to put on one of his web shooters. Suluu finally made to the plate. She was about pick one up and take it back to the box, until Peter quickly spun around, and shot a web at Suluu, making her stuck in the web. The other kwamis saw, and they started to panic. Peter walked over the struggling kwami, and was a bit confused of what Suluu was.

"What are you?"

Suluu didn't answer. She just closed her eyes, and looked away. Peter felt a bit bad for Suluu. So he teared opened the webs to free Suluu. Suluu then quickly flew up to Marinettes bed, and hid umder the covers. She couldn't hid back in the box because she'll expose the other kwamis if she did. Peter was about to go up to her, until he realized what she was trying to get. He grabbed one of the macaroons, amd went up to Marinettes bed. He saw the small lump under the covers, and it was shaking. He held out the macaroon and waited for Suluu to come out.