Trust

I just realized that the akumatized villain in this chapter will be very similar to The Collector. I didn't mean for that, I just forgot about the Collector, that's all.

It's been a week since Peter got here, and he's been fine with it. It's still hard for him to get used to this universe, but at least he's getting there. His new classmates are really nice to him. Except for Chloe. But, other than that, everything was great. A few nights, he would sneak out as Spider-Man, and go out to look for parts to make a device to get him back home. No luck so far, but he'll keep trying. Being roommates with Marinette has been great for Peter. And her folks are really nice. Though a few times, they keep making sure Peter doean't try anything on Marinette. But, he keeps assuring them that they have nothing to worry about. He still loves MJ, and does not want to cheat on her. Peter has been looking at all of videos of Ladybug and Cat Noir on the Ladyblog, to stufy on how they fight and their fight skills. The more he watched, the more he felt lucky that he won last time. A few times when he was alone in Marinette's room, he had a sense that something, or someone is watching him, but he doesn't know who or what it can be. Right now, Peter and Marinette are walking together around the city. Marinette decided to show Peter more of the city so he wont get lost later when he goes somewhere else.

"So, you reconizing the city beter, Peter?"

"Yeah, I am. Thanks for the tour."

"No problem. I always like to help people no matter what."

As they were walking, Peter's spider sense went off, which made them stop in place.

"Peter? Are you ok?"

As Peter finally sensed what danger is coming, he pushed Marinette out of the way, and they both fell to the ground. They both saw as a fast white object flew past, and cut a lamp post in half. They saw as what seems to be a teenage boy with square glasses, white clothes that have the patterns of a notebook sheet paper. And a notebook in his hand.

"All beware of The Note Taker! Unless Ladybug and Cat Noir give me their miraculous!"

*Earlier*

"Wow, you really draw these? They really suck, dork!"

"Please don't ruin them! I worked very hard on them!"

"Too bad."

The bully ripped out a few pages out of the boy's notebook, and stomped on them. The boy tried to stop him, but the bully pushed him to the ground, and made him witness the whole thing.

"See ya later, nerd."

He walked away, and the boy was left on his knees, crying. He stood there for a while, with his destroyed drawings in his hand, as tears fell on them.

The huge butterfly shaped window opened up, and revealed Shadow Moth standing in the empty room with the white buttetflies again.

"A miserable boy that got bullied by a person twice his size. What a perfect victim for my akuma."

Shadow Moth turned the white butterfly into an akuma, and it started to fly out.

"Fly away my little akuma, and evilize him!"

The akuma then found the crying boy, and flew into his notebook. The butterfly symbol appeared around his eyes, and Shadow Moth started to talk to him.

"Note Taker, I am Shadow Moth. All of your hard work were destroyed by a horrible person. I am giving you the power to capture people and turn them into your drawings. All you have to do is capture Ladybug and Cat Noir and bring me their miraculous'."

"Let's do it, Shadow Moth."

He got up, and transformed into his akumatized self.

Note Taker was throwing papers, and they were capturing people in them, turning them into his drawings. And the papers were able to go throw the solid objects. Peter and Marinette started to run before they get captured. As they were running, Marinette started to run the other way, which made Peter confused.