𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎 : 𝕊𝔼𝕀𝕁𝕆ℍ

Start from the beginning

“ Sorry, Shiro-kun, I'm running late for work. Next time, okay ?”

“ O-okay then.”

“ You doing good ?” She asked slipping her feet into her high heels. She was wearing a suit, full black (gotta look presentable) with her black short hair falling messily over her shoulders.

“ Y-yes !” He yelled loudly. Growing excited at his next idea he asked,“Miwa-nee, I brought this flower.” He held up a sunflower as Kotei peered from behind her sister's legs.“ It reminds me of you.”

“ Aw, how thoughtful of you.” She took it as Shiro grinned brightly.“ But I really should get going now, sweetie. I promise you I'll make it up to you later. Alright ?”

She smiled at Kotei who waved at her and she got on the streets, her heels clacking against the floor.

“ Yo !”

“ Hey !”

Kageyama heard most of the conversation from his room. He still couldn't believe that Shiro admires Miwa. What's there to like about the girl ! She's always after him whenever they're home and all they do is shout at each other.

He heard Kotei say,“ is Kotei fat ?”

“ Huh ? How'd I know ?”

“ Just tell Kotei by looking.”

As his brain slowly processed everything, Kageyama rushed out of his room before collapsing near the the kids. Shiro gave him a dumbfounded look as Kotei thought it was hilarious how he skidded across the hallway.

She was holding up her shirt, revealing her tummy for Shiro to inspect.

That's not at all acceptable ! Not to Tobio atleast.

He immediately got up and pulled down her shirt before glaring at Shiro.“ You ought not show your skin so casually to others. Expecially boys!”
Shiro gave him a confused look.

“ But Kotei showed brother,” Kotei said in a matter of fact tone.

“ That's because I am your brother !”

“ I think Kotei looks fat and chubby like a gorilla,” Shiro stated, proudly.“Oops, I insulted Mr gorilla. Please forgive me Mr gorilla for comparing you to this girl.”

“ Who you calling gorilla, Shiro dumbass !” Kotei pointed angrily.
Kageyama smacked Kotei on the head.

“ Who taught you to use that word ! No bad words in front of me !”

“ But brother always use—”

“ Shut up !” He sighed before turning to Shiro.“ And ? What do you want ?”

“ We'll play in the park. So I came to invite Kotei with us. Mio and Aoi will be there,” Shiro informed.

“ All alone ?”

“ We're six !”

“ So ?”

“...”

“ You really do have a sister complex.”

“ What'd you say !!”

Shiro shook his head in disappointment.“ It's just the park at the corner of the street.”

“ Okay, whatever.” Kotei looked up at Tobio expectantly who finally gave in.“ But stay together. And no following strangers. I'll drop by to pick you up.”

“ Sister complex,” Shiro muttered as Kageyama glared at him from the corner of his eyes.

“ Okay ! Let's go, Shiro !” She went in to bring a ball and quickly wore her sandals.