"what do you wanna do?" he whispers, and i shakily look back up at him, feeling vulnerable in front of him like this for the first time, his eyes dragging down and i watch his lips tremble as he traces his eyes over my leaking cock, struggling against my panties. "baby," he whispers, and i shake my head, looking up at him as he stands straight. "you're so beautiful," he whispers, dragging his fingers over my inner thigh and i whimper, his eyes all over me.

"i wanna suck you off," i whisper, and he smiles down at me, his eyes glittering as i slowly sink down to my knees, but he stops me, grabbing a towel from behind me and he places it on the floor for my knees, and i give him one last kiss, his hands tugging at my shirt to let my breasts be on display, but i knew he wanted to keep me happy. i would've been happy either way, but right now i'm just trying to get myself through this.

"do you want me to help you?" he whispers, turning us so he was leant against the counter, me between his spread legs, looking up at him and i nod, one of his hands coming into my hair, tucking it back and i reach up to slowly tug down his towel, and it falls on my bare lap, his dick hard and red in my face, and i squirm, thinking of how good that would feel inside of me, his big green eyes watching me, his chest shaking with deep breaths.

he's gonna kill me one of these days.

"wrap your hands around me," he whispers, and i shakily do as he says, pushing myself up on my knees a bit more, accommodating to his hight, and he smiles softly down at me as i start to slowly jerk him, his eyes closing as they roll back, but they open quickly when he looks down at me, eyes searing into mine with every single stroke, and he sighs, his hips slowly thrusting forward into my hand, and i grin at the fact i was making him feel so good.

i stop, his eyes on me again, and i lean forward to twirl my tongue around the thick head he had, the skin soft against my tongue and i shift on my knees at the noise he makes, my panties growing uncomfortably tight now, and he sighs again, watching as i suck on it now, liking the way he felt against my lips and in my mouth. "take me a bit more," he whispers, one of his hands delicately stroking its thumb down my cheek soothingly, and my eyes water as i take him as far as i can go, the tip of my nose tickling his shaven pubic hair, and when i look up he lets out the loudest moan yet, his head falling back and his jaw falls open, his other hand joining my head and he looks down at me as he slowly moves into my mouth, and i gag around him, coughing and sputtering as he leaves me, and i go to apologize, my body flushed but he just shushes me, shaking his head. "you're doing so good," he whispers, and i swallow hard, my breath heavy.

i wipe my eyes, determined to be good at this, to get better so i could be better for him, make him feel better.

i dive back in, taking him in my mouth and i suck on him, pushing my lips around him a bit harder now, sucking all the way down before i gag, but i force myself to stay on, harry's hands finding my hair and he pulls it away from my face as i concentrate, my hands spread over his thigh, and i moan around his cock at the fact this was happening, and the feeling of my dick jumping with every moan he lets out.

"my sweet alessia," he whispers, keeping his eyes trained on me with the most intensity, and i try my best to keep focused, fluttering my eyes up to him and he sighs, slowly thrusting himself into my mouth, and i breathe out of my nose when i can, moving even closer and i pat his thigh, wordlessly asking him to stop, and i do that so i can open my throat even more, and harry lets out my name again, a begging plead and i whine around him again, scratching my nails down his thigh, and he trembles above me.

"you're such a good girl," he whispers softly, and i pull off, giving him pleasing eyes, the words he let out doing me in for and i frantically stand to my feet, keeping my hands staying around him as he attacks me with kisses, begging with them, hoping he would touch me. i jerk him faster, his head falling into my shoulder, biting at my skin, and he pulls away, my eyes trained on his, and he gives me a flushed smile, his whole body covered in a deep red, and i raise my eyebrows, trying to figure out exactly what he was thinking.