There were even a few girls with pictures for me to sign. They were screaming like crazy, so I signed a few and walked quickly.

I made my way across the sidewalk to the limousine where a man in a black suit opened the door for me and I slid in.

"Hey," Eleanor smiled at me as we quickly hugged. "That seemed fun." She indicated to the shouts coming from outside as the car started to move.

"Yeah, sure." I answered sarcastically, laughing along with her.

"You look great." I told her as I eyed her dress. It was longsleeved and floor length, black, all made out of lace and had a boat neckline, so her long dark hair was pulled back into a bun.

"Thank you!" She answered with a smile, smoothing it down. "It's Versace."

"No way!" I laughed. "So's my suit! The shirt is Burberry though, Harry picked it."

"That's adorable." She commented and we laughed again.

.

Most of the ride was like that, us just joking and having a good time. I was glad we were at a place were we could finally get along instead of either fighting or pretending we were happy.

Before we even arrived at the theatre, I could hear the screams of fans a mile off.

When the car stopped and the door was opened onto the red carpet, I plastered on the smile.

Only this time, it wasn't as fake. El had actually cheered me up in the car and surprisingly, I was excited.

So I stepped out of the vehicle and waved while the cameras flashed. Then I turned around and took Eleanor's hand as she stepped out after me.

She smiled at me and took a few steps forward, posing in her dress for some photos with a stunning smile on her lips.

After watching for a moment, I stepped up next to her, put a hand on her back and moved us up the carpet.

I moved over to the fans at the barrier and took some photos with them, signed some autographs until we got to some more journalists.

They asked us some questions, mostly about 'who we were wearing' or 'what we were expecting from the movie', which we happily answered before posing for some more photos.

Then, we finally got to go inside.

There were a few people around, mostly the sound designers or editors, some of the assistant directors and producers too with their dates.

El and I didn't really want to stick around for long, so we decided to go straight inside the theatre.

When we did, I realised it was almost full, we were one of the last to arrive. As we entered, everyone stood up and started clapping.

El hooked her arm in mine as we smiled at everyone and made our way to the front of the theatre.

As I looked out over the crowd, I tried to Harry. I knew he was there somewhere, I just wasn't sure where, but I assumed it'd be towards the back.

I scanned the crowd, and when I saw him, my breath stopped.

His bright green eyes seared into mine, a smile on his pretty pink lips as he clapped along with the crowd.

He looked so proud, it only made me smile even wider. He was happy, and that was all I wanted considering what a shitty boyfriend I had been lately.

Eventually, I had to look away and find my seat, but just seeing his face had lifted my spirits.

We had seats in the front row, slightly on the side, which El and I found and sat down in right before the movie started.

The lights went down and the curtains opened, and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I fished it out and smiled.

From: Haz <3

            I'm so proud of you, love x

I smiled at the phone and felt a shiver run down my spine and butterflies in my stomach.

To: Haz <3

            Thank you, baby :)

I'll see you at the after party

xo

From: Haz <3

            I can't wait x

            Ps. You look beautiful on the big screen

I giggled when I read it, and Eleanor gave me a shove, telling me to shut up.

So I quickly replied to him and put the phone in my pocket, turning my attention to the screen, unable to wipe the smile from my lips as the image of Harry's beautiful, grinning face filled my mind.

.

.

.

yaaay more movie premier :)

the after party is coming up soon, and here's hoping our fav couple can make it under all the stress

please vote and comment!

peace out x

PS

NEW STORY COMING SOON, WHO'S INTERESTED?!