Author's Note!

And we're finished! 35 chapters later, I can now look forward to the long, painful road called Editing. Oh, joy! Anyways, I hope you liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I really had fun with this one, seeing as I didn't find it too cliche. Everyone has their own opinions, but in my own opinion, I think this one is the best book I have written so far.

In case you've been wondering where in the world I got the plot for this book: 

One fine day at school, I was at lunch. I was eating mashed potatoes that day, and had just finished eating. Pushing my tray back, I began to think. The date was 2-14-13, Valentines Day. I was thinking, "What if someone came from another planet, where love didn't exist, to Earth, where it does? And someone had to teach them about love?" And yeah, the rest just came to me. :) My username really suits me, aha. 

Before you jump to conclusions, let me explain some things:

1. The prologue is going to be completely re-written

2. Sarah (Charlie's best friend) received a name change. Jocelyn Keller is her official name now

3. Yes, I know I have not answered the questions about Jasper's parents --> sequel

4. More on his twin sister? Who, by the way, will be named Juliette Beck --> sequel

5. The sequel will be R-Rated. Jasper and Charlie will be of adult age. The setting is six years later 

LINKS:

# Official trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ymrXeBeYX1A --> made by me

# Music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=12BAakn4ia8 --> made by @EKShortstories (If you can't tell by watching, Lily Collins & Josh Hutcherson play Charlotte and Jasper. They are so cute!)

# Book website: http://savinghimwasred.weebly.com/ --> made by me (A list of characters and songs to listen to when reading can be found here, also more information on the book itself!)

# His Savior Is Wingless (sequel): http://www.wattpad.com/story/4871728-his-savior-is-wingless-sequel

One last note -

A huge thank you to everyone and anyone who has read, commented, voted, or fanned! The first book I ever wrote and completed (Immortal Roses) took almost a YEAR to reach 34K reads. This book? Three months, not even! I cannot thank you enough for everything you guys have done for me. I'm not kidding, without your support, this book wouldn't have made it this far.

I love each and every one of you individually, and I really appreciate everything, honestly. Thank you so much. <3 Don't forget to check out the sequel, and come along with me for the rest of Jasper and Charlie's journey!

Lots of love,

Natalie. <3