Running

"Why did mom look so upset?" Emmett asked the group

Severus picked up the paper, and began to shake the glass windows shattered, the ground began to shake. Loki reached over and took the paper.

"Oh shit!"

"Severus you need to calm down right now Sakura needs us! Where would she go?" Loki asked urgently.

It took Severus a few moments to calm himself, Jasper helping speed up the process. Severus gave him a look of thanks.

"There's only one place she would go, the hidden clearing." Severus explained.

Getting up from the table Severus took quick long strides out of the room and dom the hallway till he came to Sakura's office.

Turning to the wall opposite he pushed it.

"That's so cool!" Emmett beamed

"Keep up,  don't lag, there are charms in this room to mess with your minds. Keep me In sight at all times!"

After nodding their agreement Severus continued on.

Moving quickly past the koi pond.

And down the gravel path.

Past the trees that were like the whomping willow

Their hearts broke at what they saw, there was Sakura curled up into a ball, screaming and crying

Their hearts broke at what they saw, there was Sakura curled up into a ball, screaming and crying. Shaking and desperately trying to hide her self away, the vampires heard the words she was mumbling.

"No food for you freak, I want those chores done before I get home freak, I didn't do it Uncle Vernon, you're pathetic girl no wonder you're parents died to get away from a freak like you, I'm warning you girl any  funny business and I'll make you wish you were dead!"

The Vampires were growling how could anyone treat her like that? They made a silent promise with each other, that she'd never wish for anything, anymore. They were going to spoil her absolutely rotten.

Severus slowly made his way over to her, sitting down on the grass he pulled her into his lap.

"Tell me what's the matter sweetheart."

"I feel useless and weak!"

It was so quiet that you could probably hear a pin drop in the room. If Papa wasn't looking at her before, she knew he would be now and she had all his attention.

"You're not weak!" Severus said, breaking the silence in the clearing.

Sakura laughed which turned more to be more like a sob than anything. She pressed her face into Severus's chest.

"Then why isn't that I can't do anything right…Why is it that it took Rita fucking Skeeter before anyone noticed? For fuck sake I dressed worse than a Weasley! I was the smallest in the whole damn school, most of the girls were taller than me. I couldn't even eat a full meal until after Yule, everyone used me then stabbed me in the back, did you know the old goat fucker stole money, books and jewellery from my own vaults? The books he gave to Granger, jewellery to the Hogwarts bike, and the money to his vaults, Molly's and Ronald's, exchanged money and PAID THE DURSLEYS TO ABUSE ME FROM MY OWN VAULTS!
Everyone treated me like dirt everytime they foundout something about me its all 'oh she's going dark', yet still hid behind me expecting me to save their asses!
Why is it that if I can't do something right, someone has to leave me? Or the fact that I am treated like a burden to everyone… Hell, my Uncle fucking beat me right after I got home from Hogwarts because apparently freaks need to learn."

Apparently, that was a bad thing to say. She hadn't realized out of the small confession that it made her Papa stop for a few minutes, and Severus stood up faster than her mind could comprehend. Gently putting Sakura down.

"I killed them to quickly!" Severus seethed. "They can't even treat a child right!"

He was about to go back through the garden to the hidden door to go blow something up, before Sakura finally found the courage to speak,

"Don't!" Sakura practically screamed. "Papa, please… don't go."

Severus kneeled before her, taking her hands in his.

"They didn't treat you right, I could have raised you if not for the manipulative old coot!," Severus explained to her, running circles with his thumbs on her hands.

She didn't have to look up to tell that her Papa was seething, probably after finding out more and more acts that her Relatives have done- just yelling, arguments, and the hitting that was involved. But even then she still couldn't fault them, all of those were her fault because she made a slight mistake.

"It means a lot to me that you have accepted me and that I am your Daughter in all but blood. But it depresses me that I can't give you anything in return. You do so much for me and I..." she lowered her sad gaze to the man's chest, not wanting to meet his eyes. She did not want him to see her shame and sadness.

"Sakura, listen to me carefully and remember my words."  Severus said, lifting the girl's face by the chin with his cold fingers. He stared intently into her eyes without breaking their eye contact. "Remember, we will never ask anything of you, and we don't want it, we will never even pout about it, the most important thing to us is that you accepted us, your acceptance. Your decision to stay with us, to accept our bonds is a great gift and the only thing we want is for you to be happy, nothing is more important to us than your happiness and safety." Severus told her, so Sakura nodded silently at his words.

"Thank you Papa." She whispered, a tear rolling down her cheek, but there was a slight smile on her lips. Severus didn't wait to wipe away her tears, kissing her forehead pressing it to his chest, which made Sakura close her eyes enjoying the touch.