A blessed passing

After Draco had fallen asleep, Sakura levitated him to what would be his room.

Placing him on the bed she covered him with a blanket. Heading out side the door since the group followed her, she turned to her Papa.

"I'm going to sit with him for a while in case of nightmares, I will have to leave him for a while later as I have a very special soul to collect, can you sit with him while I'm gone Papa?"

At Severus's nod she continued.

"Maybe in the morning you can Explain to me why Baby Dracula's seem to have invaded our home?"

"I will Sweetheart, what happened to Draco?"

"I'll allow him to tell you in his own words what happened, I went to him because his death clock showed me he was going to commit suicide, I arrived to find him under a paralysing potion and his whore of a mother.......raping him. I swiftlykilled the bitch!"

Severus was angry why didn't his godson contact him? Then again he didn't contact him either.

"He thought you died in the battle." Sakura explained.

Turning to head back in the room she paused.

"4.25am i need to collect the soul at 4.33am"

"I'll be here."

Sakura shut the door behind her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knocking on the door a bit earlier than the time he was told. Hearing the soft "come in papa" he opened the door.

"He whimpered a little but soon settled when I held his hand." Sakura spoke.

"I'll be as quick as I can" she told Severus

"Take your time I won't leave him."

Kissing Severus's cheek Sakura shadows away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She didn't relish the thought of collecting this soul, but insisted to her Reapers she would do it herself.

Looking over the bed of the woman sleeping Sakura summoned her death clock. As the last grains of sand drained away. She called out.

"It's time to go now Minnie."

Minerva McGonagall's spirit sat up and opened her eyes.

"What's going on?" She asked the figure in a darker corner of her room

"Come it is time to go, I came for you myself as I didn't want you to be scared." Sakura spoke stepping into the dim light.

"Sakura ma wee bairn! What do ye mean?"

"You have died Minnie, I merged with death just before the final battle. I've come to take you home."

"I'm dead?"

"Yes"

Huffing an unneeded breath she stood from her bed.

"Thank you child, for coming it's nice I'm not alone."

Sakura smiled

"You were like a grandmother to me, I wouldn't let you walk beyond alone."

Holding out her hand Minerva took it and the walked through shadows towards a bright light.

Stepping out onto the grass of a beautiful field surrounded by trees flowers and a river it was peaceful.

Just beyond the trees Minerva could see her family, friends and old students she had adored waiting for her

Turning back to Sakura once more.

"Thank you dear, promise me something?"

"If I can"

"Find happiness, you deserve it after all that old man did to you. I tried so many times to take you and run, but he always seemed to catch me."

"I know, I love you grandmother."

Minerva begins to cry and threw her arm around Sakura.

"I love you too."

"Go be free, and thank you grandmother."

Minerva let go kissing Sakura on the cheek and headed towards her loved ones.

The old tabby passed away in her sleep shortly after the war ended. She lasted long enough to help destroy Dumbledore's reputation and later passed away.

Sakura smiled as a tear fell down her cheek.

"I promise"