Talks

Aro, it will work," Carlisle reassured confidently.

  "I trust you." Aro said slowly. "Just…be careful with our queen."

Carlisle smiled. "I am always careful," He said before sighing deeply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura walked into the potion lab, where her Papa was.

"Papa can you come with me for a bit please, there's something I need to tell you."

"Of course" putting a stasis charm on the potion he was making, Severus followed Sakura to her office where Luna, Draco and the Weasley twins were there to.

"OK I wanted you to find out from me and not the Daily Prophet, you remember I said I had a special soul to collect?"

They all nodded.

"That special soul was Minnie, i walked with her as she joined her family"

Shock ran through the roof. The Weasley twins began to cry, they loved Minnie, she let them get away with alot, but she was kind, until you got her scot up.

Luna walked over and threw her arms around Sakura.

"She's home now" Luna tried to comfort her.

Severus sat there, staring and barely blinking, Sakura walked over and sat in his lap.

"She's safe now Papa" Sakura told him.

"I know it's just a shock. She was like a mother to me."

Sakura snuggled into Severus, and Slowly fell into an exhausted sleep.

Severus carried her past her mates, their guard and her children who were sat in the library.

"Is she alright " Carlisle asked beginning to panic.

"She is fine, just exhausted. She's been very busy collecting souls, making sure they go to the right place, punishing those who have done wrong, protecting those who are victims and Oh the paperwork."

Severus continued on to Sakura's room and opened the door. Placing her on the bed and putting a blanket over her.

Sakura moved suddenly and Severus was afraid he woke her up, but she was just getting comfortable

Leaving her lying in bed, Severus went back to his potion,  a sadness in his heart for the loss of someone wonderful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After sleeping for a couple of hours, Sakura felt refreshed.

There was a knock on her bedroom door.

"Mama, can we come in?" Jasper called out

Sitting up in bed Sakura got comfortable.

"Of course dear"

Jasper opened the door and rushed into her arms.

"Come now dear why don't you introduce me."

Sakura said, as she looked up from the mop of curly blonde hair. Shock waves passed through her as she looked into the fours eyes.

Opening her arms a little more.

"My Beautiful babies, come!"

Alice, Rosalie, Emmett and Edward rushed over to their mama and practically dog piled her.

Sakura laughed her laugh, like twinkling stars, bells and safety. That's what they heard and felt.

They lay on the bed with their mama, chatting away for hours, they all told her their life story.

After Rosalie told hers, Sakura hugged her tightly.

"I know you are a strong,  independent woman. I promise you no bastard will harm you again, you and Alice are my baby girls, I will rip them apart if they even think of touching you!"

Rosalie began to dry sob, hugging her tightly back, holding out her hand for Alice she was pulled into the hug.

"Thank you Mama!" Both Alice and Rosalie chorust together.

Emmett,  Edward and Jasper were happy their Mama was strong, powerful. However she was gentle,  caring and fiercely protective.

Another few hours getting to know each other, before slowly falling silent just hugging their Mama.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!

Carlisle, Aro and Marcus rushed to the room after hearing Caius shouting.

Sakura looked towards the  voice looking straight into three set's of red eyes and a golden eyes.

Sakura felt the pull, these were her mates!

"HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT MY CHILDREN, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU COULD HAVE ASKED NICELY INSTEAD OF SHOUTING! NOW APOLOGISE TO MY CHILDREN OR YOU'LL BE ON THE SOFA FOR THE NEXT CENTURY!!"

"WOOHHH" Emmett commented, happy that Mama really stuck to her words that she would protect them.

Caius looked like a chastised little boy, when he could see the rage in his mates eyes.

"I apologise for shouting and not finding out the situation before yelling."

The rage calmed down, as her mate's were looking completely lost on what to do.

Sakura took pity on them and stood up for the pile.

Opening her arms the four rushed over almost falling over.

Nuzzling into her neck taking in her scent, lilacs, milk chocolate, mango, strawberry and lemon.

"Mate" all four said

They had finally got their Queen.