chapter 8 - reinforced trauma (✰)

Începe de la început

I could feel my lip quiver, and as soon as those words left his lips, I held his upper half and brought him down to my level, so I could hug him as tight as I could. He cried into my shoulder, and I did in his. We both laid there in each others arms, crying like we needed it. A few minutes in, he muttered. "Don't tell anyone about this, I don't want them thinking i'm a pussy."

I laughed through my hard hitting sobs before kissing him on the head. "It's okay, babe." I snivelled with a giggle. "I won't."

He looked up at me from where he was laying below me. "I love you." and wiping his tears with my fingertips, I responded "I love you more."

He looked down for a second, before looking back up. "Do you wanna smoke some weed and listen to some music?"

"You have your weed on you?" I asked with childish enthusiasm. He got up off me to rummage through his bag, and seconds later, he pulled out a baggy full of weed, papers and a grinder. "When do I not have it on me?"

A smile grew across my face. "You're the best." I sat up with my back on the headboard, watching him make his way back over to the bed. But on the way, he turned on the stereo provided with the hotel room and set it to a quiet volume.

He sat down on the bed, putting everything on his lap.

"This is...Black Hole Sun, right?" I asked, listening to the music carefully.

"Sure is." He smiled as he began making our smoke with professionalism from the 8 years he's been smoking weed. I giggled. "This song reminds me of that time."

"Oh yeah." He stopped for a second, then chuckled. "How could I forget."

"You played this song the day we—"

"The day we made out in the back of my van for the first time." He grinned, blood visibly filling his cheeks.

"That was...Wow." I trailed off with a giggle. It went quiet for a bit, before I heard him talk again.

"You never fail to intrigue me, Y/N." He laughed as he began sprinkling the ground down weed in the rolling paper he had spread out.

"What do you mean?" I darted my eyes up to his face.

"You." He said through a smile. "We've been dating for so many months and you still act like we just got together."

"Every time I look at you, kiss you, and everything else, it never gets old for me." I smiled awkwardly, but he smiled bigger.

"God, I don't deserve you." He shook his head, rolling the blunt into a cylinder shape with his fingertips.

"I don't deserve you!" I exclaimed with a laugh. "You've done everything for me." I confessed bashfully, looking down.

"That's my job. I live for you."

I looked up at him, and met eye contact with him. I smiled and covered my red-hot face sheepishly. "Stoppp! I'll throw a pillow at you, Larry, I swear to God."

"What? It's true."

I looked at him through my fingers, where I was met with the vision of him dragging the tip of his tongue across the rolling paper, while keeping a half lidded glare with me. I slowly took my hands from my face and gulped thickly, watching his pierced tongue move slowly across the edge of the paper, before he pulled back to seal it up. That made the sexual tension grow in the room quick.

"You know what happens when you stare at me like that." I whispered with a grin. He pulled the finished blunt up to his mouth and slid it between his lips. If this really does lead to sex, that's exactly what I need after a hard, long day.