she had an appointment today. when they were exiting the hospital, Huda winced due to her swollen feet. he asked her what happened and she told him. Hamza immediately made her sit on the bench and started massaging her feet. in public. everyone was giving them weird looks.

''Hamza everyone is looking at us, please.'' she pleaded. Hamza looked at her.

''Huda, I don't care about anyone. if they are giving you weird glances, it doesn't matter because they are not pregnant, their feet are not swollen. do you get me?'' no she doesn't so she just glared at him.

''ok. if you really want to massage it, do it in the car but not here.'' Hamza sighed so she won't listen to him well bad for her because now he will embarrass her more because she looks cute. Hamza put his arm under knees and the other one supporting her back and carried her in bridal style to the car.

Huda squealed and hid her face in his neck. when they reached the car, he put her on the passenger seat and sat on his knees to massage her again! but Huda was angry now. and ohh how adorable she looks when she is angry and how much he likes to calm her later.

she snatched her foot from his hold. Hamza smiled to himself.

''so now my little wife is angry.'' Huda looked at the other side but still nodded.

''so, what should I do to make her talk to me?'' this time her head snapped to him and she gave him puppy eyes. Hamza's eyes widened maybe he shouldn't have said that.

''no Huda don't even think about it. didn't you hear what doctor just said. you need to take care of your diet and no way if am letting you eat that thing which is full of donkey and rat's meat.'' shutting her door close he went to his side of door.

''lekin Hamza please. mera buhat dil kar raha ha. wo buhat maze ka hota ha.'' she pleaded. Hamza gripped the steering wheel tightly to control himself. Hamza don't look at her! just don't! she will manipulate you with her eyes.

''hamza please. it's not me. it's your baby. you won't even fulfill your unborn baby's wish. Hamza please.'' there she goes, she is already using the baby card because she knows it will work.

''hamza.'' he frowned when he heard her voice. she was crying? oh my god. he parked the car at the side and looked at her.

''Huda, I know it's the baby and you are the most innocent one here and my baby is the devil here but I am not agreeing.''

''ok then you are sleeping on the couch for a week.'' this here was his weakness. the couch was small for him and also, he can only sleep when he feels her bumps or else, he can't and she knows that.

''huda....'' he warned her but she glared in return

''ok but on one condition.'' he said

''what condition.'' she said.

''you can't have anything unhealthy for a week and that includes even your late-night cravings should be healthy.'' Huda smirked only if he knew that she has a crew who are always fulfilling her cravings when she is at home.

''ok but now lets go eat shawarma.'' Huda jumped on her car seat in excitement. Hamza smiled seeing her happy.

___________________________________