''what happened?'' Huda made her sit on the bed.

''can you please ask duraid bhai to take me to eat ice cream.'' she sighed hearing her. thank God it wasn't something serious.

''myra, you scared me. I thought it was something serious.'' Myra, being the drama queen she was, gasped hearing her.

''bhabhi this is serious aren't you a girl like me as well? you know the cravings girl have while they have periods.”

she shaked her head and took her with her to duraid's room. Myra was following her and giving her a very adorable look. duraid got up when he saw her entering in her room.

''bhabhi, what happened? why are you here?'' duraid already knew why she was here when he saw Myra behind her.

''why aren't you Myra for the ice cream?'' behind her Myra glared at him as if she is intimidating him.

''she told you about me not taking her for an ice cream but did she tell you why I am not taking her.'' Huda wanted to slap herself. she should have asked her this. even though Myra looks innocent but deep down she was no less than a devil.

''what did you do?'' Huda turned and asked her.

''I didn't do anything. he deserved it.'' she said in a low voice.

''oh really. you didn't do anything. do you want me to tell her then.'' it was duraid who said.

''so what? you deserved it.'' Huda had to cover her ears when Myra yelled at him.

“ok then if I deserved it, then you also don’t deserve an ice cream.'' that was it and both of them started bickering like tom and jerry. having enough Huda just interrupted both of them.

''will you guys tell me what really happened?'' both of them stopped and looked at her. at first, they were silent but duraid was the one to answer her.

''when I was returning from work she called me and asked me to bring her an ice cream and me being the good brother I am brought one for her. later she entered in my room and threw the whole bucket of ice cream on me and now she is asking me to take her for an ice cream. Bhabhi I really don't understand where she gets that much confident. after doing that she had the audacity to ask me for another ice cream.''

Huda’s eyes widened hearing him. but she wasn't surprised hearing it. it is expected from Myra to do this but why did she do that.

''you deserved it.'' Myra yelled.

''why would you do that Myra. you know he could catch coldsas well.''  it doesn't matter how much they love her but health comes before anything.

''because I told him I wanted ferrero rocher flavor and he got me brownie flavor.'' Myra did all this just because of this!

''no, you didn't say any flavor.'' duraid had a very good memory. no doubt in it.

''well, that's true but you should know your sister's favorite flavor.'' duraid laughed hearing her. ''every flavor is your favorite.'' oops! that was true as well. Huda was sure she will get a headache if this argument doesn't stop.

''ok so stop now. duraid you are my brother right, please take her for an ice cream and you myra'' she turned to her ''apologize to him.'' her eyes widened ''no way I am going to apologize to him.'' why is she so stubborn!