YOUR GROUP VS MINE

Start from the beginning

*Clang*

"Huh?~"

Ivan's sword and flame was stopped by Cale as he helped Kim out.

"Mmm~?" Ivan then made a thinking pose as he held his chin

"What are you doing here?Where you hiding?That's not fair!~" Ivan said with a crazy voice.

"Cut the crap Ivan" Cale said as he glared at Ivan while helping kim recuperate

"Oh well two playmates are better than one" Ivan said as he casted a spell once again.

Meanwhile barrow and chrissy had found five bombs placed all around the school.

They were either disguised as decorations or lamp lights.

"That fuckin bitch I'm gonna cut him into pieces" Chrissy said as she crumbles the metal she held.

Barrow was also angered not because he was betrayed by a friend but because his brother was betrayed by his best friend who turned out to be a bitch.

The others already got into a safe place but having the town destroyed was inevitable.

Dillon decided to go back to the school once he found Barrow not anywhere in the group as rosalyn and alberu also the rest of the crew went back.

"Chrissy the... " Barrow could not finish what he spoke when a loud bang and crash came towards the area where kim is.

"Tsk we need to hurry and disable the bombs if we can't disable them all will need to cover the whole school with a large shield "Chrissy said as she grips her sword and started to move forward.

There was only 20 minutes left.

Dillon and the others arrived at the school entrance as they looked for the triplets when they saw Chrissy and Barrow ran towards the other side from afar.

They followed them as they herd their conversation.

"We have to hurry Cale and kim might be in danger."Chrissy said.

"there are only 5 bombs left we can make it in time to join them" Barrow said.

They wanted to know who kim and Cale were battling with..

Barrow and Chrissy disabled the bombs as they finally smiled in relief and headed towards where kim and Cale were as the others stealthy followed.

Upon arriving they saw Cale and kim panting as Ivan seemed to be scratched and injured all over.

"Hah.... I didn't know you guys packed quite a lot of punch" Ivan said as he wipes the blood on his face

"Mmm? Oh how sad they already got rid of them huh" Ivan then added as he saw Chrissy and Barrow heading towards their destination.

Ivan smiled as he pulled out a bomb which made Chrissy and Barrow froze.

The others who were stealthily following also froze because they didn't know Ivan was the enemy.

"Now we can all die together!" Ivan said as he activated the bomb

[5:00]

Kim's eyes widened as it did not look like any ordinary bomb.

"If this explode the entire school would be blown to bits~" Ivan said as he smiled devilishly.

Chrissy and kim charged towards Ivan trying to get the bomb from him as Barrow and Cale did the same.

"Eh?~ One Vs four? No fair~" Ivan said as he Dodge every attacked they threw at him.