I pull both of my hands up and covered my face as I continued to cry again. I wanted to tell them what happened but I am in full doubts about it. I know they won't believe me and the story would be so hard to believe. But I remembered that I have proof. I was able to snag a photo of Harry sleeping a while ago.

"We shouldn't have allowed that man to take you to the VIP." Nina says.

"What?" I gaped in shock.

"You were so persistent. You wanted to go with him." Beth states.

I was taken aback with her words. I was the one who wanted to go with him. Did she mean Harry ?

"You were so drunk when you agreed to that man, that's why you couldn't remember a thing, I think." Beth adds.

She's right, I couldn't even remember how drunk I was that night. Hence, I don't remember this man that they are talking about. If it was Harry then they would be screaming at my face about it.

"You were so giddy last night when we saw Harry , Niall and Zayn passing by our table." Beth blurts out.

What a complete bad luck!

I take a pause for a few seconds and started remembering that part from last night. It all just sank in, Beth is right. We were in one club last night. I was acting all crazy when I saw the three of them in the same place as we did. I was too excited that I always took shots one after the other. Hell, I remember not declining to any shots offered.

Oh gosh the embarrassment is completely building up now.

"Where were you the entire night?" Nina interrogates. "Where did you sleep?"

"I was at...." I trailed off.

I look at their faces and there was silence as we were staring at each other. "Promise me you will believe me." I say.

They nod.

I carefully pulled my iPhone out and slowly opened to my gallery but secured the screen against my chest.

"What are you hiding?" Nina quizzes.

"I had sex last night." I blurted out, keeping my phone close to my breasts.

They gasped and covered their mouth at the same time, dramatically surprised. They looked at me in disbelief.

"You filmed the entire thing?!" Nina exclaimed with a smile.

My eyes widened, "What?! No!"

"Then what is it?" Beth asked.

I sigh inwardly, "I don't know how I ended up in his hotel room but I gave my virginity to this man." I began to say.

Both of them stared at each other eagerly with confused look on their faces. I added, "I took a photo of him while he was asleep before I left so I have a proof. So that you'll believe me."

I slowly showed them the screen and in a split second, I noticed their eyes getting bigger and their mouths opens wide. I think they paused for three seconds or five.

"Harry Styles?!" They yelled.

"You had sex with him?!" Nina screams at my ear.

"Oh my god that's clearly Harry ! Look at the hair!" Beth adds.

Both of them started screaming and pulling me back and forth as if I did something great last night. They were happy for me. They were even happy that Harry was the one who got my virginity. Well, it is something to be proud of a little bit because he's Harry from One Direction but there is still that shame since he met me on my drunken state. If he'll remember me, he will assume that I am that kind of woman and that I have always been an easy girl my whole life.