Chapter 13

3d person POV

Hadrian,Olivia and Hermione all walked back to the Slytherin common room, as Hadrian hissed quietly, the entrance opened up (for anyone interested, the parsletongue password is "Godric was the one who tickled the sleeping dragon") and the conversations happening all slowly lulled down to a quiet mumble. A gasp of relief was heard as everyone watched the normally cool and composed Draco Mallfoy sprint into the arms of his intended. Hadrian caught him and swung him round then pulled him into a hug and a deep kiss.
A couple wolf whistles and gagging noises (Olivia) broke them up with a smirk.
"Come on that is actually disgusting, I am right here you know, like I haven't seen you in ages and you save me from a troll then the second we're safe, I have to watch my brother practically get his face sucked off!"
"Oh my Livy, what a tough life you must have" chuckled Hadrian, practically everyone swooned at the rumbled laugh and Draco felt the vibrations go through him, he snuggled closer into Hadrian's chest and forced him over to the sofa in front of the fireplace, Hadrian quickly flung his spare hand out and Olivia grabbed onto it and repeated the same action with her hand and Hermione followed the other girls lead and they were all dragged to the comfiest sofa. All the other Slytherins went back to whatever they were doing, confident with the fact their King and his brother were safe.

Olivia's pov

As she walked down the corridor, her feet seemed to be stomping as loud as the trolls had, Olivia tried to recall what had led her to this particular part of the castle, like the many times before, she felt almost compelled to come back to the room with the mirror that had the weird name. She stepped into the familiar room and hurriedly walked to the mirror, she sat in front of it and greedily drank up the image before her.

It was a wedding, Draco and Hadrians to be exact, it was colourful and happy and everything was just right, Olivia was there and presented the rings to her brother and his soon to be husband, the picture was perfect and Olivia wanted more, she saw and heard her name being called to give them the rings, "Olivia," "Olivia?" "Olivia!"

"Olivia!?" Said a deep voice, "are you alright, thank Merlin I found you!"
Olivia was picked up, she couldn't concentrate on anything, she heard her name being called and saw Hadrian peering at her worriedly before she slipped into unconsciousness.

A couple days later Olivia was woken to the sight of her parents leaving, only she couldn't bring herself to call them back, a few minutes after they left, Hadrian came back into the Hospital Wing and told Olivia what happened with the mirror
The Mirror of Erised or the mirror of desire had the words "Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi" engraved on it, this sentence showed clearly what the mirror did, I show not your face but your hearts desire, and Olivia was embarrassed about how she hadn't realised that compulsions were placed on her. Hadrian reassured her it wouldn't happen again and that the compulsions were extremely strong,
"I've got to go Olivia but rest and I will be back tonight to ensure you are out of here in time for Christmas however I shall not be at Potter Manor as I will be attending the Malfoy Yule Ball and Lucius and Narcissa have assured me that you are more than welcome to attend."
Olivia laughed a little at the tone he used as he said "Potter Manor" but dejectedly told Harry she couldn't go to the Malfoy ball as her father would not allow it. Hadrian could see what she meant so left, but not without a promise to Madame Pomfrey he would be back to discuss Olivia's time in the Hospital Wing.
——————————

Phew, chapter done in time for Halowe'en, 🎵go me, go me 🎵 Tysm for all the support on this fic I appreciate it so much, a chapter will definitely be out in time for Christmas, and it will be about Xmas how fitting 🎄, but stay safe and all that, bye ✌️