"Like that's going to happen. You, Hagoromo, and Athena are the only humans that I know that are different. He would never like me. I killed his parents!" He sat down as well in front of me as we both face each other.

"Tell me Kurama. Was it actually you that killed them? Were you the one who did that purposely?" I asked him as he went silence. 

I continued, "From your silence it wasn't right? You were controlled by Tobi. To destroy the hidden leaf and kill Naruto's parents. I know that you were used last time but you can't assume that about every single human being. You could never be happy if you don't let anyone in. You see, your brothers and sisters have probably bonded with their jinchuriki and look at how happy they are. Hell even Shukaku is happy even though he's denying it." 

"How would I know that he's different to let him in? Letting people in is just going to leave you hurt again." 

"I know. Take me as an example, I let that guy adopt me but then he just abused me for no reason which was the biggest regret. But right now... I'm happy with the people here. You and I both know that you want this to be over because your tired of getting treated the same over and over." 

"You have a point there. Getting treated like this is tiring."

Third Person POV 

Aiko sighed and nodded, "See?" 

Kurama grumbled in annoyance, "Whatever. It going to take more than you giving me a lecture to let that kid in." 

Aiko nodded in understanding, "You're right. You are one of the most stubborn tailed beast out there. Even more than Shukaku. I know that you want to be free since you have been stuck in here for about 16 years." 

The fox nodded in response, "That's right. It's boring in here."

"That's where I come in." Aiko smirked and the next thing Kurama knew was his surroundings changing. 

"What is this?" 

"I can't let you out of Naruto's body or else he's going to die but I can change the surroundings. You're still technically in Naruto's body but it just doesn't looks like it." Aiko answered. 

Kurama looks around and it looks like he was out from that cage. He could see the sky, forest, and water. 

It was weird to him to see everything

It was weird to him to see everything. He has been locked up for 16 years and felt the wind blow past him since then. 

Kurama grinned in delight, "Now this is what I'm talking about! Let's explore!" 

Kurama bend down slightly which made Aiko slightly surprised but smiled. She jumped up and landed on his head. 

His fur was really soft and she petted it, "Let's go." 

The grinning fox got on all fours before running around, feeling the wind blow past him. Even though he wasn't actually free yet, it was nice experiencing this.